I'm boycotting the BET | The Boneyard

I'm boycotting the BET

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I won't be going to MSG and I will not watch a single game on TV. If things were different, if the Big East, a conference I loved, had not been torn apart by self interest and greed and UConn had been banned I would have followed every game as I always have. Now, with the last vestiges of collegial feeling for these other schools having been swept away I couldn't be bothered to watch. I mean, I'd rather watch 5 days of "Sleepless in Seattle" and "Fried Green Tomatoes" instead of the BET.

And, you know, join me and let's send a little message to the sports world. Let them see a dead, half empty MSG. Let's see what the rating are if every single UConn fan decides not to tune in. Let's send a big middle finger to the schools in the tourney and message to the rest of the sports world: schools that are afraid of us, like those punks at BC and the scaredy-Cuse, should be afraid of us and the rest of them should understand that you should never discount UConn and their followers. In short, don't F with us.

Reaction Score
I want to Funster and will try........I love watching college basketball and will be down south with the guys playing golf next week so after 36 holes a day, the sports bars will have TV's on everywhere and i all try not to look. I can't promise though as I have hopes of the Cuse getting knocked out early and being able to see it myself.........but I like your protest for sure and respect it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugway
Top Bottom