I'm Back with the HYPE | The Boneyard

I'm Back with the HYPE

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I just checked and it should be working. Hit with the copyright claim for the song, as expected, but was not blocked.

Mine says video unavailable as well

Reaction Score
Mine says video unavailable as well

Without knowing full details, maybe it's not available on mobile since it has copyrighted music? Hard to say, I know it's working for most though. PM if you still have issues.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If Gilbert is a 100% recovered and remains healthy the entire season as does everyone else that changes the entire outlook for this team

Reaction Score
I love Jalen so much, I know there's obviously been some trials during his career here but his talents, his loyalty to the program to never leave, his clutch factor, he may pass Ben Gordon has my favorite Husky ever. Watching him hit that shot against Cincy still just gives me goosebumps.

Reaction Score
I love Jalen so much, I know there's obviously been some trials during his career here but his talents, his loyalty to the program to never leave, his clutch factor, he may pass Ben Gordon has my favorite Husky ever. Watching him hit that shot against Cincy still just gives me goosebumps.

I'm hoping Jalen has the basketball year of his life. He's very capable and deserving.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping Jalen has the basketball year of his life. He's very capable and deserving.
If he is in great shape, he will have a monster season. He has all the pieces necessary. It was strength and conditioning he was lacking.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Really hoping Williams will be used for his athleticism and energy. If he can defend the perimeter as well as near the rim, rebound, and dunk he'll be a major factor going forward this season. 2:24

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom