Ignas Brazdeikis commits to Michigan | The Boneyard

Ignas Brazdeikis commits to Michigan

Reaction Score
Seems like a hardworking kid loves the game and is damn good at most all the aspects of it. What's not to love about this for Wolverine fans super get.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Wrong as usual. Paesano derailed this thread by being the only poster on the entire board who thinks the staff is worthy of bashing for not getting this kid to commit. Everything Paesano posts is either "this kid's offer list doesn't meet my standards," "this kid will never end up here," or "shame on the staff for not landing him." All of which sound pretty derailing if you ask me. Nice try though.
CO_F_RME_!

Reaction Score
Wrong as usual. Paesano derailed this thread by being the only poster on the entire board who thinks the staff is worthy of bashing for not getting this kid to commit. Everything Paesano posts is either "this kid's offer list doesn't meet my standards," "this kid will never end up here," or "shame on the staff for not landing him." All of which sound pretty derailing if you ask me. Nice try though.

^^This is what I saw here and most times.

Reaction Score
the only poster on the entire board who thinks the staff is worthy of bashing
This is the kind of overgeneralization that is the epitome of a loser who is losing. And then you double down by putting quotation marks around words I never said. Classic. You are a clown and I won't waste my time arguing with you as I don't suffer fools. What is truly sad is that previously rational posters (not you) have become so hypersensitve that they feel like they have to defend Ollie against even perceived insults.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This is the kind of overgeneralization that is the epitome of a loser who is losing. And then you double down by putting quotation marks around words I never said. Classic. You are a clown and I won't waste my time arguing with you as I don't suffer fools. What is truly sad is that previously rational posters (not you) have become so hypersensitve that they feel like they have to defend Ollie against even perceived insults.

No, losers who are losing selectively quote responses out of context. "the only poster on the entire board who thinks the staff is worthy of bashing for not getting this kid to commit."

Look around this thread Where's Tenspro? RJ? Huskybass? UCDave? SJ? Magic? Even they don't care about this particular recruit committing to another school. You're all alone on an island here.

Reaction Score
No, losers who are losing selectively quote responses out of context. "the only poster on the entire board who thinks the staff is worthy of bashing for not getting this kid to commit."

Look around this thread Where's Tenspro? RJ? Huskybass? UCDave? SJ? Magic? Even they don't care about this particular recruit committing to another school. You're all alone on an island here.
A. Point still is valid regardless of what is included. Overgeneralization.
B. It is sad that you care who is on your island.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom