If you could have dinner with any two Huskies who would they be | Page 3 | The Boneyard

If you could have dinner with any two Huskies who would they be

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Current- Evina and CW- Heavy and light.

Former- DT and Dolson. Two best personalities in UCONN history.
Yea, I think those would be my choices.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
DT and Dolson were my picks too, for that very same reason!
The only downside is that they aren't teammates or friends so won't have as much common ground.

Reaction Score
The only downside is that they aren't teammates or friends so won't have as much common ground.
See, this is why this is the best site in college basketball. Even for a fantasy dinner, there is someone who is a knowledgeable enough fan to tell you that your fantasy is not as great as you think it is!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
See, this is why this is the best site in college basketball. Even for a fantasy dinner, there is someone who is a knowledgeable enough fan to tell you that your fantasy is not as great as you think it is!
Go On Flirting GIF by Nick Jonas

I do what I can...

Reaction Score
Ms. Dolson because it would be funny to see the waiter with bunny ears and that blonde who sat in front of me in Dr. Turner's international politics class in my junior year. Hopefully they wouldn't decide to ditch me even before we finished eating. ?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
It would depend on my mood or what I'm interested in. If I want interesting conversation and to learn something, it would be Maya and Napheesa.

If beers and laughter are the goal, Stef and Doty.

If my favorite players, Kelly and Napheesa.

Current players, Nika and Paige.

If I want to discuss x's and o's (or just pure cussedness and toughness), Jamelle and Jen.

If I'm allowed couples, Sue and Megan and Napheesa and Alex.

If the goal is smiles, Lou and Napheesa.

Reaction Score
For me, it would be my all time favorite Husky player Svetlana Abrosimova. Became a fan of hers when I saw her first game as Husky. Just seeing that competitive fire. Her desire to go all out for her teammates was a joy to watch. Then when she came to Minnesota and joined the Lynx....I was in heaven!! Had to become a season ticket holder and have been a Lynx season ticket holder from that moment.

Next player would be my 2nd favorite Husky; Nykesha Sales. Nykesha was just a joy to watch. Her game was smooth and had a nice flow to it. And her smile was just fantastic. Just a joy to watch.

Reaction Score
Geez there are so many that I would love to choose from, but Swin Cash and Maya Moore would be dream convos for me! I also wouldn’t mind picking Paige’s brain either. She seems like a character!

Reaction Score
From the past - Lishness & Berube (hub and I worked with Laura's dad, which is how we got into UCWBB)
From the recent past - Tarausi & Gabby (I'd like Geno and Di too)
From the present - Evina & Aaliyah
My friend coached Laura in High School and I would practice with the team.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
First of all, this is impossible.

Past: Dolson and Lobo
Present: Evina and ONO
Honorable Mention: KML, Pheesa, Kia, Kiah, Bria, DT, Sue, Swin, Gabby, Tuck

Reaction Score
As an outsider, I'd love to dine with Geno and Geno's alter ego (if he has one). The mind spinning with the candid language flowing. Keep tipping the wait staff to hold the table and promise not to interrupt as long as the Coach would stay.

If an alter ego is not present, then Maya Moore--the first UConn player I saw in person who was "the best player" I had ever seen. Was the game in Hartford 2010-2011 season when Griner was a soph and Sims was a first year. Came back to Waco and started telling the locals that Baylor had maybe ONE of the best players in college ball. But I had seen "the best" and her name was Maya Moore.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
As an outsider, I'd love to dine with Geno and Geno's alter ego (if he has one). The mind spinning with the candid language flowing. Keep tipping the wait staff to hold the table and promise not to interrupt as long as the Coach would stay.

If an alter ego is not present, then Maya Moore--the first UConn player I saw in person who was "the best player" I had ever seen. Was the game in Hartford 2010-2011 season when Griner was a soph and Sims was a first year. Came back to Waco and started telling the locals that Baylor had maybe ONE of the best players in college ball. But I had seen "the best" and her name was Maya Moore.
Alter ego - Diana or Chris Daily, probably

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom