If you could add one former player to the current team... | The Boneyard

If you could add one former player to the current team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
who would it be? I have four guys in mind but I'm not sure which one I'd go with.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Junior season Kemba Walker. Easy choice for me if there are no restrictions. He is that go to guy this team desperately lacks. He'd also raise everyone's level of play with his hustle, and make DHam into a Lamb type role.

Reaction Score
I'll go Emeka - his post scoring and outlet passing to ignite fast breaks would get us a lot of easy buckets, something this team doesn't get enough of. And Miller working weak side off double teams would be a terror.

Reaction Score
I'll go Emeka - his post scoring and outlet passing to ignite fast breaks would get us a lot of easy buckets, something this team doesn't get enough of. And Miller working weak side off double teams would be a terror.
me too, i really miss having solid front line play both directions.

Reaction Score
The problem is, this team needs at least two former all-time greats to be up to the standards of the dominant teams of our heyday.

If I can only have one, give me Okafor. Doubles the team's BB IQ, provides an offensive threat in the post and protects the rim.

Kemba/Bazz aren't bad choices either.

Reaction Score

This is the direction I lean as well. The one drawback is that it would be tough to play Emeka and Brimah at the same time, but I think Emeka is enough of an upgrade over Brimah to justify grabbing the best player available rather than a positional fit.

I don't think Caron would be a bad pick, either.

Reaction Score
My first thought was Jeff Adrien, just to instill some toughness in this team.

Reaction Score
Kemba "EZ Pass" Walker. A NO BRAINER. 0904 has to know this is the guy. 0904 is bluffing all over the place. lol haha
Get with the program! GEEZ! How could it be anyone else??? PLEASE! lol This team has no leadership. Walker was the best leader to walk through the doors at UConn.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie

played with toughness and knew how to run offensive sets

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Kemba or Okafor. Donyell Marshall would also be good because he could score from anywhere.

Reaction Score
This is the direction I lean as well. The one drawback is that it would be tough to play Emeka and Brimah at the same time, but I think Emeka is enough of an upgrade over Brimah to justify grabbing the best player available rather than a positional fit.

I don't think Caron would be a bad pick, either.
You serious. These guys over KW for this team??? lol lol Its all about leadership with this group.

Trash talkin ya bro...haha

Reaction Score
Shabazz no question. Gibbs and Purvis on the wings. Hamilton stretch 4. Miller along the baseline. Those 5 would be unstoppable.

Reaction Score
Shabazz no question. Gibbs and Purvis on the wings. Hamilton stretch 4. Miller along the baseline. Those 5 would be unstoppable.

Of course NO question! haha

Our fan base is just the greatest!!!!!!! Thanks Jim Ollie! lol;)

Reaction Score
I'll take Emeka. Defensive and Offensive presence. I think our Guards have a chance to figure it out. Plus Having Emeka would make their lives easier. Our bigs our shaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom