If UConn really gets 20 million or more | The Boneyard

If UConn really gets 20 million or more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Then we really can't kill Aresco because he did the best he could have with this steaming pile of dung. I for one think he did pretty good job under all the circumstances considering the position of the NNBE when he took the job and the current situation. Our athletic department should be able to compete at a high level for the next several years to buy us some time to improve our football program and do some damage with our men's basketball program. I think we have seen the bottom for UConn and the future only gets brighter

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
wtf are u talking about?????

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You really think he could have done better with what he had control of?

the tv contract is going to make uconn 1.6 mil in 2014. 20mil is for the whole conf. our womens bball if we sold all 40 games to sny would be worth 1.8-2mil. right now they get like the bottom 30 of the 40 for just over 1mil. do u understand that?

Reaction Score
the tv contract is going to make uconn 1.6 mil in 2014. 20mil is for the whole conf. our womens bball if we sold all 40 games to sny would be worth 1.8-2mil. right now they get like the bottom 30 of the 40 for just over 1mil. do u understand that?
Actually I was talking about the settlement with C7. I already know the tv contract sucks. I kind of moved on from that. I really talking about Blads recent post. It was the best news we have in like 8 months...

Reaction Score

mark blaudschun (@blauds)
3/3/13, 5:30 PM
Big pay day (nearly 20 million each) coming for Big East FB schools who remain
http://ajerseyguy.com/?p=5423

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Actually I was talking about the settlement with C7. I already know the tv contract sucks. I kind of moved on from that. I really talking about Blads recent post. It was the best news we have in like 8 months...

if u have not truly figured out blauds out, let me help u. he has a connection to one of the c7 teams(cough prov) and hes willing to keep hammering things home. he was the true hater blogs intention, not me(but i like playing that here...). he has ruined his connections just about every where else and this is all he has. hes seeing things thru providence eyes and the friar connect is trying to paint uconn as bad as possible every step of the way. once the c7 split, his connection to friar land will fall off slowly also when they have no need to play media games. i try not to read to much of him as result.

20mil for what? exit fees and stuff? is that what your talking about? uconn should be splitting with cincy and usf the exit fees of lville, cuse, pitt, ruty and wvu. also 5 mil from tcu right? and then we should get some more from the c7 leaving9do they have a no $ thing?) and also split the reserve with them how ever many ways or % wise. that # should be about double or triple 20mil. not 20mil.

so no, once again he did a extremely shi*ty job.

Reaction Score
if u have not truly figured out blauds out, let me help u. he has a connection to one of the c7 teams(cough prov) and hes willing to keep hammering things home. he was the true hater blogs intention, not me(but i like playing that here...). he has ruined his connections just about every where else and this is all he has. hes seeing things thru providence eyes and the friar connect is trying to paint uconn as bad as possible every step of the way. once the c7 split, his connection to friar land will fall off slowly also when they have no need to play media games. i try not to read to much of him as result.

20mil for what? exit fees and stuff? is that what your talking about? uconn should be splitting with cincy and usf the exit fees of lville, cuse, pitt, ruty and wvu. also 5 mil from tcu right? and then we should get some more from the c7 leaving and also split the reserve with them how ever many ways or % wise. that # should be about double or triple 20mil. not 20mil.

so no, once again he did a extremely shi*ty job.
Not to get in a pissing match, cause I'm not one for a fight, but isn't he a BC guy?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Not to get in a pissing match, cause I'm not one for a fight, but isn't he a BC guy?

he used to be at the globe

anyway now u have me reading his link from huskymedic

so 100 mil to be split. 70 of that was exit fees and 30 was ncaa units.
the c7 offer is 15 mil. so thats 85mil left. thats generous. how about 1 mil per teams and a middle finger on the way out.

why are we giving new schools money to join? they should be paying buy ins to the league not getting $ to join. theres the wrong part right there. wtf lol. so uconn is paying tulane to join them. i rathe take that $ and pay maine the $ to play us at home and then we can go get paid 500k to go be bamas warmup. wtf is suzie letting happen here? were paying ecu to join the league. WTF!!?!?!?!?!

so then after paying off debt(johnny marinate credit card bills rack'd up dinners and office fees for a pos office in a state that doesn't exist to 40 of the 50 states in this country blauds comes up with 70mil to be split 3 ways. thats garbage.

where is all that reserve $ were the exit fees what that was? i thought those were seperate? some 1 recently wrote about them being a extra topic in talks i thought...

if i'm uconn and cincy together i split. 2 votes to 1 blow up the league on usf. then the 2 of u split a higher amount of $. then create another league and invite usf and ucf and everyone. now charge those schools w/e usf's cut of the deal was when the league u voted to blow up last week was splitting $.

anyway, 20-25mil this year keeps us on pace with acc$. but thats for 1 year only.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This is good news, only in that he didn't screw the pooch. They are getting our name, and they are leaving early causing the ESPN short term contract to lose value. Why pay them a buck? Look if you want out early that's fine but you forfiet anything you might otherwise have coming to you.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Actually, yes. The past 20 years are more important than whatever was going on in the Carter administration. Do you have a banner hanging from the rafters for being a founding member of the conference? I bet you do!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I'm 45. Uconn was an original member along w the schools you mentioned. The others have all fled so Uconn deserves the conference name as much, or more, than anyone. Surely more than PC or any of the C7. To think otherwise is delusional. For duck sakes, Uconn has won more national titles than PC won Big East titles.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Who is yelling "mine"? We're just saying UCONN was the flagship of the BE and PC was a parasite. Same as you'll be in the new BE. Enjoy.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i was waiting for some one to sugest that we should play a bball game and winner gets the name

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Won more what? They've never been to the BCS and never been to the sweet 16. You're embarrassing yourself. Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom