If not Elston, then who for HCBD's DC? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

If not Elston, then who for HCBD's DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Why does UCF have to come back to earth yet we are pre-ordained to be a top 25 school?
Despite fibbing on his resume, George O'Leary is a really good coach. He is 67, but JoePa coached at a high level into his 80's Eddie Robinson retired at 79, and Bobby Bowden was 80. O'Leary could probably stay on for another decade if he chooses to, health permitting.

Reaction Score
One try to pull this train out of the ditch and back onto the tracks. When can we expect to hear movement on hiring new staff? Should most of the existing coaches be interviewed by today?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Husky25 said:
Despite fibbing on his resume, George O'Leary is a really good coach. He is 67, but JoePa coached at a high level into his 80's Eddie Robinson retired at 79, and Bobby Bowden was 80. O'Leary could probably stay on for another decade if he chooses to, health permitting.

He also has a QB who may end up the first QB taken in the draft. Dumb luck never hurts either. But, he's has taken UCF to a place USF only pretended to have been. Must sting a tad in Tampa.

Reaction Score
He also has a QB who may end up the first QB taken in the draft. Dumb luck never hurts either. But, he's has taken UCF to a place USF only pretended to have been. Must sting a tad in Tampa.

I think they lost patience too quickly with Jim Leavitt. O'Leary had some down years too, he also fibbed on his resume. I know Leavitt had a run in with a player but he is just soooooo intense. Who knows what really happened.

Reaction Score
OK. You're an abused girl and every man is an abuser until proven otherwise.

Seriously? With all the crap being discussed, you think that is helpful or appropriate?

Reaction Score
Why does UCF have to come back to earth yet we are pre-ordained to be a top 25 school?

I don't know about UCF, but if UConn is winning and is competitive, we should be working our way in there, probably not permanently but if we are winning the conference, which should be the expectation then it is perfectly reasonable to expect to be ranked.

We won three games in conference at our worst. I can't wait to see what this team can do when we have solidified.

Reaction Score
OK. You're an abused girl and every man is an abuser until proven otherwise.

Now please go sob in a corner, with the lights out, where we can't hear you.
OUCH!!

Reaction Score
just an FYI. I know people who have played at Penn and was told that Joe Pa didnt coach. He was the coach, but he did not coach. Interstingly enough, i was told that Sandusky was the actual coach. Take it for what its worth. Not saying its true. Just what a player told me.

Reaction Score
just an FYI. I know people who have played at Penn and was told that Joe Pa didnt coach. He was the coach, but he did not coach. Interstingly enough, i was told that Sandusky was the actual coach. Take it for what its worth. Not saying its true. Just what a player told me.

Sandusky left in 1998. They had a great year the season after he left, then they had 4 bad years, and followed that up with 5 good ones.

Reaction Score
Sandusky left in 1998. They had a great year the season after he left, then they had 4 bad years, and followed that up with 5 good ones.
Just sayin what I was told

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
The fact that some of you want a man like Haywood on the team makes you extremely non credible as poster.

Reaction Score
The fact that some of you want a man like Haywood on the team makes you extremely non credible as poster.
what are your feelings about McCoombs? Because if you tell me he belongs on this team then you would be a complete and utter hypocrite

Reaction Score

Even if the charges were dropped? Do remember what happened with our old running backs coach a Terry Richardson? I bet we would take him back in a heartbeat.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Even if the charges were dropped? Do remember what happened with our old running backs coach a Terry Richardson? I bet we would take him back in a heartbeat.

Normally I would agree but with Gloria Allred, et al accusing our campus of being a sanctum for men who abuse women, this may bring more bad press than it is worth.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Can we wait until HCBD announces his staff before we armchair QB the hell out of it?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads