If Evers has a concussion | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If Evers has a concussion

Reaction Score
I think both QBs are close, do people like Fagano’s arm, but inaccuracy, or Evers legs, less experience and maybe not as classic a pocket passer.

I think UConn can win with both, Evers more upside IMO. Fagano more of a throwing threat.

I would love to see Evers with efficiency and a running threat. That is what you want to develop. But, if fagano can be accurate, he clearly can thrown ball down field better.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think both QBs are close, do people like Fagano’s arm, but inaccuracy, or Evers legs, mess experience and maybe not as classic a pocket passer.

I think UConn can win with both, Evers more upside IMO. Fagano more of a throwing threat.

It is disingenuous to criticize Fagnano’s supposed inaccuracy but not mention it as a weakness for Evers. Evers is significantly less accurate than Fagnano.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Evers has a real problem with protecting the ball when he runs. Add that to his light frame and that means turnovers and injuries.

It’s obvious that UConn prefers Evers for their RPO scheme and I think the more experience he gets, he gives them the best chance against top competition. But…if he is banged up, turning the ball over and they are playing mediocre teams…Fagnano will do fine.

Reaction Score
Well it looked like a bit of deliberate head hunting hit to me but apparently it’s okay to do this as player is well into slide? Just don’t lead w/helmet but tagging them in head is okay - as slide has been established?
I mean it wasn't against maryland but ya know

Reaction Score
They need to stop running him so much. I've seen far to many athletes in all sports have their careers ended by multiple concussions. Air travel makes it worse too so a PAC 12 landing would be a problem. I read the other day that Joe Paterno didn't want Penn State to join the Big 10. He wanted to create a new conference for Northeast Football. Imagine how awesome a conference with PSU, West Virginia, Syracuse, BC, Pittsburgh, UConn, Rutgers and a few others would be? All a bus ride away.

Reactions: OEX

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom