If Evers has a concussion | Page 3 | The Boneyard

If Evers has a concussion

Reaction Score
I think there should be a rules change to protect a QB when he starts his slide. When he is starting his slide, if a DB or LB see that as an opportunity to get a free shot at the QB’s head, in my book that’s definitely targeting.
What I don't love is that there seems to be certain plays where the QB sees they're about to take a hit and then slide... by that point the defender is already committed and it's an impossible situation.

That said you could probably fix that (and many issues) by adopting a rugby tackle rule. The launch tackles are not legal tackles, you have to wrap and take the player down. Bring back form tackling.

Reaction Score
In the Maryland game those were were penalties against us.

First, let's hope Evers is okay. But we run the QB too much. It puts him at risk every time he carries. He is not 220 pounds he is 185. He can take only so much pounding.

That said. His legs can be a weapon. The coaches need to figure. out how to use, not overuse, that weapon.

Reaction Score
Because the RPO is a thing and helps the outside zone more than just hit standard sets, and a guy like Evers has the physical ability to exploit it, making the defense have to take that into account when trying to cover their lanes. It makes us better/more dimensional.

Fagnano can do it too.

I'd rather be able to pass the ball and not be run dimensional. Your comment is Randy Edsall level stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom