If Chase Jeter leaves Duke

Do you take him?

• Yes

Votes: 52 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I have never been impressed with the kids game. He is still very young (almost exactly the same age as Enoch) and should have probably redshirted or done a PG year. Who knows. He will never be a go to option on offense but he could develop as a shot blocking rim runner I suppose.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Why do all these posters think that UConn has their pick of transfers and Jucos on the market? How many threads do we have to see of 'Should We Take Him' when most of the time, they aren't an option? These threads of why Cobb when there are other better players out there or why didn't Ollie get some euro dude who never contacted UConn just grind my hump. Wait until there is something expressing interest before you bother with every prospect out there.
/rant off

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Why do all these posters think that UConn has their pick of transfers and Jucos on the market? How many threads do we have to see of 'Should We Take Him' when most of the time, they aren't an option? These threads of why Cobb when there are other better players out there or why didn't Ollie get some euro dude who never contacted UConn just grind my hump. Wait until there is something expressing interest before you bother with every prospect out there.
/rant off
it's the offseason /sentence

Reaction Score
Andrew Slater on 247 expects Jeter to transfer and thinks he'll end up at Nevada.

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Slater on 247 expects Jeter to transfer and thinks he'll end up at Nevada.
will we be getting videos next season? I've come to the conclusion that's what was missing this year.... that and a healthy team

Reaction Score
/rant off
Its truly mindboggling, multiple page threads on guys who aren't coming here as if all KO has to do is go to a aisle and head to the checkout line with any player he wants

Reaction Score
We should always take a serious look at any big that comes on the market right now.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Its truly mindboggling, multiple page threads on guys who aren't coming here as if all KO has to do is go to a aisle and head to the checkout line with any player he wants
Because it gives the KO bashers/haters ammo when these kids, who won't even look at UConn, don't come and it turns out to "be on " KO

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The reason people keep bringing up guys like Jeter is because we were heavily involved with him at one point and we've become Sloppy Seconds University.

Reaction Score
The reason people keep bringing up guys like Jeter is because we were heavily involved with him at one point and we've become Sloppy Seconds University.
They were not heavily involved with him, an offer doesn't mean you were heavily involved with someone.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
They were not heavily involved with him, an offer doesn't mean you were heavily involved with someone.
True. We do offer every senior with a pulse.

Reaction Score
/rant off
it's either this or we talk about our favorite urology stories.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I rescind my 'Yes' vote. He has a herniated disc issue. Stay away from any 6' 10" guy with a back issue.

Okafor had a back issue.

Reaction Score
Yo Jeter! Go to Duke or go to the team that beats Duke in March! (since 99)

Reaction Score

I don't think I ever even heard us being connected to Jeter. Maybe we made his top 22 and he tweeted out an offer, but thats about it.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I don't think I ever even heard us being connected to Jeter. Maybe we made his top 22 and he tweeted out an offer, but thats about it.
I could've sworn there was a bunch of talk on this board about him. Also, Chance Comanche.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom