If Chase Jeter leaves Duke

Do you take him?

• Yes

Votes: 52 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I could've sworn there was a bunch of talk on this board about him. Also, Chance Comanche.

Definitely Chance. I think he actually visited. Moot point anyways.

Reaction Score
Why do all these posters think that UConn has their pick of transfers and Jucos on the market? How many threads do we have to see of 'Should We Take Him' when most of the time, they aren't an option? These threads of why Cobb when there are other better players out there or why didn't Ollie get some euro dude who never contacted UConn just grind my hump. Wait until there is something expressing interest before you bother with every prospect out there.
/rant off
They are the same people who see a two-minute dunk highlight reel of a 16 year old in a summer league and say that it's time for KO to "lock them up".

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Well I guess I'll say why I posted the thread.

I was talking to my friend about uconn basketball, and something we talk about frequently is how we should use remaining scholarships. So I started thinking about guys who're likely to transfer, and jeter is one of the bigger names likely testing the market at the conclusion of their season. Now with a need for a quality big, and one scholderhsip left, and the fact we disagreed on this player, I wanted to see how other fans would think.

Also, it's the offseason guys, try to lighten up. Hypotheticals are fun to think about.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Fanbase seems to think it's Bolden rather than Jeter who'll be transferring.
Is this from people you know? Or is there a link to somewhere where this is discussed? I'd be shocked if such a talented player, who is likely the starter next season, would sit out a year to get away from coach K.

Reaction Score
Is this from people you know? Or is there a link to somewhere where this is discussed? I'd be shocked if such a talented player, who is likely the starter next season, would sit out a year to get away from coach K.
Duke fans on reddit linked back to one of their boards. They seem convinced, but were doing the typical BS body-language reading, etc, that all college sports fans do.

Reaction Score
I don't get the problem with threads like this. It's transfer season, so it seems natural that the biggest names on the market will be talked about. It's the same thing as recruiting. I don't know anybody who ever said talking about whether we want a recruit is the same thing as thinking we can take whoever we want.

Maybe instead we can have another thread on Syracuse's NIT game.

Reaction Score
To most on here, Chase Jeter is a name. He has done nothing at Duke and would most likely create a bigger hole at UConn rather than fill one. To pass on a guy like Mack but be excited about Jeter is comical.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom