Ideas for attending an Orange Party | The Boneyard

Ideas for attending an Orange Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I am going to a party at my buddies place who is a Cuse Alumni and therefore will be inviting a lot of Cuse fans. He said he has something planned for me so I have to be ready. I was thinking about ordering some replica rings...4 of them...to wear along with my Okafor jersey. Any other ideas? Also where can I get some cheap replica rings? Def going to be hostile territory because I'm always on my buddy for being a Cuse alumni and living in CT.

Reaction Score
Here's a joke for the occasion.

I saw a man in the street who had an orange for a head. I stopped him and asked him "Sorry to draw attention to it, but I have to ask. Why do you have an orange for a head?" The man explained that he had found a lamp and, when he rubbed it, a genii popped out and gave him three wishes.
"For the first wish I asked for millions of pounds, then for my second wish, I asked for a gorgeous girlfriend."
Confused, I asked what he had requested for his third wish.
"I wished for an orange for a head."

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Don't be afraid to point out their storied football program has lost to UConn about 65 percent of the time.

Reaction Score
My advice?

Do nothing. Refuse to engage on the subject of basketball. They are not a multi national championship university it is beneath you to pay it any mind and waste your time. act like it.

See? And I would do something like strap a boy doll around my grown and wear a sign around my neck that says "Bernie Fine Fan Club". Your way is probably better.

caw

Reaction Score
Sounds like custom t-shirt time.

So it's either:
a) 4>1 with the meme photo
b) Boeheim picking his nose

Unless you can get one of those 25-0 Cuse tees...

That 25-0 shirt would be hot. When they ask about, "just couldn't think of a second achievement Syracuse Basketball has and as a Knicks fan I hate Melo."

Reaction Score
See? And I would do something like strap a boy doll around my grown and wear a sign around my neck that says "Bernie Fine Fan Club". Your way is probably better.

My buddy did something similar to this for Halloween one year at UConn when Penn State and Joe Pa story broke. The reactions he got were quite amusing.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Bring a husky with you. Beforehand, give it a lot of water with mixed with navy blue food coloring. Allow it to piss all over the furniture during the party.

Or do this:

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Make references to Laurie Fine being in the master bedroom and she's waiting for...whoever engages you in hoops talk.

Reaction Score
Wear four T-shirts at once, the one on top showing the 99 championship. An hour into the party take it off and then the 2004 T-shirt shows..followed by 2011 and 2014 over the next two hours.

If you're going to be there five hours throw in the 5 wins in 5 days shirt from the 2011 BET. I'd suggest you place that between 2004 and 2011 championship T's to be correct from a calendar standpoint.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
If Kevin Ollie has only one title 40 years from now, then you can talk

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
If Tyler Olander isn't available to be your +1, bring any woman with more than 3 teeth. She'll be the belle of the ball.

If you take any photos of the Upstaters, do it surreptitiously. The Orange folk may believe your camera phone is harvesting their souls.
If you're offered a "Boeheim," politely decline. This is orange and booger flavored moonshine.
Get back alive to tell your story.

5jFqza.gif

Hillbillies_Erik-S.-Lesser.jpg

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not sure what's worse lemon party or orange party (NSFW if you feel the need to google that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom