Ideal 2018-19 Roster | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Ideal 2018-19 Roster

Reaction Score
You're really sleeping on Smith. He much better than the other recent grad transfers we've had who haven't panned out. He's also a true PG/floor general something that we have sorely missed.

Please show me the last time ANY college basketball player went from 15 ppg one year to not starting the next season. I am not saying that it cant happen, but it would be highly unusual.

Reaction Score
Please show me the last time ANY college basketball player went from 15 ppg one year to not starting the next season. I am not saying that it cant happen, but it would be highly unusual.
Maybe he is talking about playing a 3 guard set with JA, CV and TS since we have the guard depth this year.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I have to agree with the posters here who suggest that CV will NOT be coming off the bench. He brings experience and continuity, and will be one of the 5 best players. If Hurley plays the 5 best players, he will start. CV will be pissed if he does not, and the morale on the team will plummet.

Reaction Score
Who makes perimeter shots in this lineup?
Unfortunately you have asked a question that many UCONN fans don’t like to answer because there is not a good one.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
If Smith didn’t start at Duquesne, he’s not gunna start at UConn lol some of you people

Reaction Score
If Smith didn’t start at Duquesne, he’s not gunna start at UConn lol some of you people
He did play starters minutes tho. A-10 6th man of the year. He’s no scrub

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
He did play starters minutes tho. A-10 6th man of the year. He’s no scrub

Never said he was a scrub I’m just saying, no matter how good he is, the likelihood of him starting at UConn after coming off the bench at Duquesne is like 1%. We have the likely pre season player of the year, a former McDonalds all american, and a returning starting SG that will all be ahead of him.

Reaction Score
Never said he was a scrub I’m just saying, no matter how good he is, the likelihood of him starting at UConn after coming off the bench at Duquesne is like 1%. We have the likely pre season player of the year, a former McDonalds all american, and a returning starting SG that will all be ahead of him.
A McDonalds all American who has essentially missed two seasons. Tarin and CV are a toss up at this point. Put Tarin on UConn last yr and CV on dusquenne and Tarin starts for us while CV comes of the bench at Duq

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom