Ice Brady | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ice Brady

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My guess is Jana El Afry. Because... she looks about the same height as Aaliyah who is
standing nearby. Any other guesses from the Boneyard??
Jana next to CD, male practice player next to the other CD

C15B7B88-D246-43CB-9448-15988B28CA12.jpeg

Reaction Score
Is there a limit on the number of games one plays below which one can still claim "red shirt" status?
Yes. Play just one minute and that season can no longer be considered a red shirt season.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Is there a limit on the number of games one plays below which one can still claim "red shirt" status?
I believe it's 8 games, I think it's related to the start of the season as well, but some of the posters above pointed out there's a big difference between participating in specific practices and being game ready. I just think they wouldn't throw a frosh who's never played into postseason.

Reaction Score
No player that hasn't played a single minute this season will be playing in the last couple weeks. They aren't in game shape, they have no chemistry with the current players and the lose a season of eligibility for a couple games. It would be dumb on the player and coaching malpractice so zero chance.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No player that hasn't played a single minute this season will be playing in the last couple weeks. They aren't in game shape, they have no chemistry with the current players and the lose a season of eligibility for a couple games. It would be dumb on the player and coaching malpractice so zero chance.

Yeah, but do you think Ice Brady will get a chance to play?

Reaction Score
When Jana arrived at Storrs, Geno said she'd be able to practice and travel with the team during the season and get a head start on practice come summer. She will not be playing this month.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I believe it's 8 games, I think it's related to the start of the season as well, but some of the posters above pointed out there's a big difference between participating in specific practices and being game ready. I just think they wouldn't throw a frosh who's never played into postseason.
That’s when an injury occurs during the season

Reaction Score
If UConn makes the Final Four, I wouldn't be surprised to see Paige and Brady playing. Neither will probably use this years eligibility regardless. Today's mentality is going all in and win it now if you can.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
If UConn makes the Final Four, I wouldn't be surprised to see Paige and Brady playing. Neither will probably use this years eligibility regardless. Today's mentality is going all in and win it now if you can.
Wishful thinking. They're probably 4-5 months from getting back onto a court.

Reaction Score
As much as I would love to see hem play, it’s not going to happen

Reaction Score
As much as I would love to see hem play, it’s not going to happen

Agree. Guess I’ll have to keep the following chant for next year:

Ice, Ice Brady.

Thanks to Vanilla Ice.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Agree. Guess I’ll have to keep the following chant for next year:

Ice, Ice Brady.

Thanks to Vanilla Ice.
I know, right? That and Sweet Caroline for DuChame. Those are intro songs that just pick themselves.

Reaction Score
Wishful thinking. They're probably 4-5 months from getting back onto a court.
I agree they won’t play but I doubt it’ll be 4-5 months. I’d be shocked if both of them are not playing by mid June!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom