I will never complain about KO AGAIN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I will never complain about KO AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The crazy thing is that I think a decent percentage of the idiots that have taken over this board really do think they know more than KO about coaching, basketball, and the makeup of this team.

Hahaha I played pg in rec league, so I know EXACTLY where I stand.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
have some self respect, I know I'll be complaining again

Reaction Score
I mean, it's pretty hilarious that you're being a floundering little ninny in your own thread about how you're not going to be a floundering little ninny any more. You see that, right?
If admiting
I mean, it's pretty hilarious that you're being a floundering little ninny in your own thread about how you're not going to be a floundering little ninny any more. You see that, right?
If admitting that it's been hard to accept JC is gone for good ,he ain't walking thru that door ever and there isn't any one that's going to replace him which SUCKS and blaming KO for EVERTHING wrong with the team had more to do with frustration with losing JC than anything KO has done wrong then I guess that makes me a floundering little ninny( good word usage ),We are all from a state where there is only 1team to root for which ( I live in FL , about 15 to 20 pro and college teams) places way more importance on winning ( a lot),and when things don't go as planned a lot of people overreact, including me! LOL

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Why? He did a horrendous job managing the game again. One very improbable shot saved the day after blowing 3 opportunities to win on last possession scenarios. Team overcame its fear of losing and willed out a win. Zero help from the coach, all personal heroics by kids deciding not to today,not again.
What is Kevin Ollie's record in conference or NCAA tournaments at UConn?

You go look it up and report back. Oh, I'll save you the trouble. It is 13-2. He is 13-2 in conference and NCAA tournaments, and if you want to include the NIT and 2K Sports classic, it goes to 17-3 in tournament play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom