I will never complain about KO AGAIN | The Boneyard

I will never complain about KO AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On our way to the game we had a tireblow out on 75 and got stuck for a couple hours waiting for AAA, got back on the road and made it to Orlando at the start if the second half. We were down 9, and I (STUPIDLY ASKED MY KIDS IF IT WAS EVEN WORTH FINDING PARKING AND RUNNING TO AMWAY)thought for a minute about going to sea world. Well we went , we saw, we won, we happy.WERE UCONN and glad we have to sleep in our SUV to get see them play Temple today and sleep at the rest area again tonight to see them play ? tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! We failed to make reservations in advance ( not confident that they would win) and its SPRING BREAK and everything is sold out.

Reaction Score
You get the UCONN fans of the AAC tourney award. Look for it in your mail.

Reaction Score
What I got was 3 tickets in my email for today's game from stubhub YES YES YES !!! lol

Reaction Score
Why? He did a horrendous job managing the game again. One very improbable shot saved the day after blowing 3 opportunities to win on last possession scenarios. Team overcame its fear of losing and willed out a win. Zero help from the coach, all personal heroics by kids deciding not to today,not again.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Why? He did a horrendous job managing the game again. One very improbable shot saved the day after blowing 3 opportunities to win on last possession scenarios. Team overcame its fear of losing and willed out a win. Zero help from the coach, all personal heroics by kids deciding not to today,not again.
g6nDYL6.gif

Reaction Score

This is why this board has become unreadable.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Someone take a screenshot of the op so he can't destroy the evidence if we lose.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

image.jpg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I am not sure if you are one of the habitual KO haters but I don't believe anyone who says this BECAUSE
It's soooooooooo easy blame KO..........................

Reaction Score
I am not sure if you are one of the habitual KO haters but I don't believe anyone who says this BECAUSE
It's soooooooooo easy blame KO......
Yes it is and I have been doing it a lot , time to chill and let him grow with his team.

Reaction Score
It's soooooooooo easy blame KO......
I like KO. But, he has work to do. We certainly are not going to find better, but he has to do better managing end of games. If we lost, everybody would be calling for his hide.

Reaction Score
I like KO. But, he has work to do. We certainly are not going to find better, but he has to do better managing end of games. If we lost, everybody would be calling for his hide.
No doubt .

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Conversely, as we had some of the worst luck ratings in the country, if a few more bounces went our way this year, no one would be saying much at all.

It just shows how full of it we all are. Give the man time.

Reaction Score
The crazy thing is that I think a decent percentage of the idiots that have taken over this board really do think they know more than KO about coaching, basketball, and the makeup of this team.

Yeah, I would wager that the people who think they'd be a better coach than KO is over 50% of the Boneyard, ha.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
You mean we don't need to DESIDE NOW! if he should get fired?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I'd like to hear what Chief has to say about this thread.

Reaction Score
No doubt .
I mean, it's pretty hilarious that you're being a floundering little ninny in your own thread about how you're not going to be a floundering little ninny any more. You see that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom