I want my season ticket money back | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I want my season ticket money back

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not a bad idea. They've been marketing tailgates over the football ever since Randy got rehired

They started selling tailgates long before that.

It was like Fun. Friends. Football or something dumb like that in P’s last year.

Reaction Score
I might as well go join some D3 message board. I don't think I have it in myself to stick with what UConn's doing right now.

I can't see how Edsall wouldn't have input on this. Worst case scenario, we've set ourselves back till football is righted and get invited back into the AAC. Best case, direct P5 invite.

Reaction Score
I might as well go join some D3 message board. I don't think I have it in myself to stick with what UConn's doing right now.

I can't see how Edsall wouldn't have input on this. Worst case scenario, we've set ourselves back till football is righted and get invited back into the AAC. Best case, direct P5 invite.
NESCAC has some good football, but idk if they have message boards. I'd start there. Trinity should be pretty good in the coming years

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn isn't going to the MAC. Its realistic landing spot is the Colonial Athletic Association.

Not according to reports. They aren’t dropping football or going to FCS

Reaction Score
NESCAC has some good football, but idk if they have message boards. I'd start there. Trinity should be pretty good in the coming years
They have a 1050 page thread dating back to 2005. Let me go ask if they'll invite UConn.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They started selling tailgates long before that.

It was like Fun. Friends. Football or something dumb like that in P’s last year.
Tailgating. Football. Fun.

On the “lawn flag” I got last year. Cut off that part and hung it in my classroom.

Reaction Score
Not according to reports. They aren’t dropping football or going to FCS

I know they say that. I just don't believe it. Independence isn't a viable option. UConn needs to find an FBS conference that would accept them. What is that conference? The CAA would probably accept UConn.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I know they say that. I just don't believe it. Independence isn't a viable option. UConn needs to find an FBS conference that would accept them. What is that conference? The CAA would probably accept UConn.

I really don’t see how if UConn and UMass call the MAC as a football only pair they say no.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That's some good OTOTB thinking.

I’ve felt the MAC/Big East combo is UConn’s best strategy for years.

I would have nailed the football end down first because there was never any doubt the Big East wanted UConn. The Big East probably wants UConn so badly they could upgrade UMass from the A-10 to sell the MAC on football stability.

Then UConn goes all in on MACTION.

Do we play on Tuesday? Yep - lean into it. Can recruit WPA/Ohio/New England - win 7-8 games and hit GMAC Bowl.

Reaction Score
I’ve felt the MAC/Big East combo is UConn’s best strategy for years.

I would have nailed the football end down first because there was never any doubt the Big East wanted UConn. The Big East probably wants UConn so badly they could upgrade UMass from the A-10 to sell the MAC on football stability.

Then UConn goes all in on MACTION.

Do we play on Tuesday? Yep - lean into it. Can recruit WPA/Ohio/New England - win 7-8 games and hit GMAC Bowl.
I'm all in on MACtion. Would much rather watch UConn at 7pm on Tuesday on a real channel than 4pm Saturday on CBSSN. Give the kids a reason to drink on a Tuesday as well.

Reaction Score
I'd be in on that. Whatever keeps FBS football alive here.

Reaction Score
I bought season tickets, but you seemed to have forgotten to tell us that football has an uncertain future. In my world leaving out a material fact is called fraud. You’ve defrauded thousands.

you could of just bought tickets on stubhud for like $2 actually they might pay you to attend the games.

Reaction Score
In FB Cuse and BC would be away games always if they even want to schedule it. not even a chance for 2 for 1 with them. Not sure what benefit either school would have with a game against Uconn if they are not in the AAC. BC already has UMass for the independent local game.
Why would those schools care if we are a conference? Does nothing for them either way.

Reaction Score
Why would those schools care if we are a conference? Does nothing for them either way.
As an AAC member, Uconn counted as a P5 game. That goes away, so no benefit in scheduling Uconn other than a schedule filler.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I really don’t see how if UConn and UMass call the MAC as a football only pair they say no.
Temple leaving the MAC caused a disturbance in the force leading to the MAC giving UMass an ultimatum to join all sports or leave. Who in the MAC says no to UConn/Umass football package deal? (Many, probably).

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
There is absolutely a football plan in place equal to or greater than AAC or this wouldn’t be happening.

I hope.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I always thought it was odd we didn't schedule many MAC teams once the AAC started.

Reaction Score
Today's not the day to troll you loser. Get lost. Go back to your empty stadium and be thankful that this will never happen to your criminal program.
Lol, not trolling champ. Aren’t you the guy who gave up on the program this morning?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom