I want my season ticket money back | The Boneyard

I want my season ticket money back

Reaction Score
Boy, I'll tell ya, super thankful for that extra hour of tailgating right about now.

Reaction Score
Independent in Football is not a successful game plan. Playing Maine, JMU, URI is not successful either...unless you are Norte Dame, you'll never have teams visiting your stadium... UCONN vs Charlotte in FB...I'll pass...

Reaction Score
I hate this news.

How many 2019 season tickets were sold? The number is usually available in May or early June. Could a really bad season ticket number be a factor in all of this? We still have two...for 2019, anyway.

Maybe if they convert the seats to recliners, like the movie theaters are doing. Capacity will change to about 20K, but we’ll be comfy.

Reaction Score
Discouraging to see so many UConn fans reveling in this news without any concern for what happens to the football program. Some would prefer that it just gets dropped altogether.

Me today:

sculpture-devastation.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
20 years of season tickets, good times and bad, and this. I’m done with this eet.

Reaction Score
Hard to see so many UConn fans reveling in this news without any concern for what happens to the football program. Some would prefer that it just gets dropped altogether.

Me today:

View attachment 44035
These fans prefer we be similar to their alma mater. Like WCSU or whatever.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
We all have our breaking points. For me it was after last year. A few years ago I’d be breaking something over this news. Today I enjoyed a nice day at TPC with the fam. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reaction Score
I bought season tickets, but you seemed to have forgotten to tell us that football has an uncertain future. In my world leaving out a material fact is called fraud. You’ve defrauded thousands.
A gut shot for myself today as I always purchase early. This is a head banger for sure. I'll still attend the games but seat donation for games that only myself and a hand full of others attend is out of the question.
A loyal fan forever but this one has me suffering buyers remorse more than ever. :(

Reaction Score
FWIW, we might have the fortune of having a BYU-like schedule. If we do, that might actually drive up fan interest, especially if we can attract regional schools. We're going to need schools like Syracuse and BC to want to play us.

Our basketball programs are going to be the collateral to make that happen. This is sort of an unprecedented realignment move. Cannot think of any school that has done what we are doing (I hope the vote fails) besides BYU. They're the closest that comes to what we are doing.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We all have our breaking points. For me it was after last year. A few years ago I’d be breaking something over this news. Today I enjoyed a nice day at TPC with the fam. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If they right size FB this is good news.

Only the most sick psychopath wants to keep watching where the FB has gone.

The MAC is a league where they can win and we can have fun at the Rent.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I brought ticket this upcoming season but after this we will see how this breaks.

Reaction Score
FWIW, we might have the fortune of having a BYU-like schedule. If we do, that might actually drive up fan interest, especially if we can attract regional schools. We're going to need schools like Syracuse and BC to want to play us.

Our basketball programs are going to be the collateral to make that happen. This is sort of an unprecedented realignment move. Cannot think of any school that has done what we are doing (I hope the vote fails) besides BYU. They're the closest that comes to what we are doing.
In FB Cuse and BC would be away games always if they even want to schedule it. not even a chance for 2 for 1 with them. Not sure what benefit either school would have with a game against Uconn if they are not in the AAC. BC already has UMass for the independent local game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The MAC is a league where they can win and we can have fun at the Rent.
Not a bad idea. They've been marketing tailgates over the football ever since Randy got rehired

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
MAC wants full sports for all members, no? They threw ZooMass out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member