I thought no fans could be worse than the Boneyard MBB fans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I thought no fans could be worse than the Boneyard MBB fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I didn't think any poster could be worse than William Shea from Men's BB board.

Congratulations Dave, here's your trophy.

trophy.jpg

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I may not agree with everything ever posted on the BY but I do respect the shared passion for a common interest.

Reaction Score
Approach was the same as game 1..just happened to be against a very poor opponent. I stand by my premise

Let's see what happens in game 3.

Last week's simple message was, "Don't F----king lose to Stony Brook." and we didn't.

This week, the only simple message I can come with is, "Stop turning it over and giving up points twice to start every game."

From there, it's a matter of competing with Boise State and we'll once again have a better idea of WTF is going on, how it turns out.

Reaction Score
Congrats on the 100 posts.

You pompous blowhard.

When I posted on the old basketball board as MakersMuppet calling out the terrible fans there, I was lionized, which I laughed off due to the source of the praise, so you can imagine how disappointed I am that you don't appreciate my opinion on what a horrific place this is. I honestly don't understand how anyone with any genuine affection for UConn can stand to wade through all the childish negativity on this board.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
When I posted on the old basketball board as MakersMuppet calling out the terrible fans there, I was lionized, which I laughed off due to the source of the praise, so you can imagine how disappointed I am that you don't appreciate my opinion on what a horrific place this is. I honestly don't understand how anyone with any genuine affection for UConn can stand to wade through all the childish negativity on this board.

Argh... Ripping the mask off the lone ranger. That's gotta be bad mojo.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Are you laying on your back? Otherwise you just did...

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I think every team message board is this way. I was talking to a Gator friend and he said a number of fans were bitching on the Gator board after the team won 62-0 last weekend. It's the nature of the beast.

But...there are a few frequent posting fans on here who almost seem to enjoy the attention they get when they call out the program (see nelson's rock bottom thread).

Reaction Score
I didn't think any poster could be worse than William Shea from Men's BB board.

Congratulations Dave, here's your trophy.

trophy.jpg
Hey Hey and basketball season has yet to start. Ummmmmmm it could be another season of no guts and determination.

Hope all are well in the Boneyard !!!!!

Reaction Score
What we have is here is a pot/kettle situation.

Maybe one of these days you'll stop obsessing with me and realize that I sleep fine at night knowing full well that Waquoit doesn't really like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom