I officially hate Elmore | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I officially hate Elmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But were you watching the game? Most of their offense in the first half was wide open looks, you aren't going to get whistled for a foul if you arent playing defense. Similarly Brimah's blocks were some of his best, in the way that he didnt cause much contact with the shooter. I will say that at times I felt the calls were way in our favor, but then they showed a replay and the call was legitimate so good job refs. However, Memphis was moving picking all night, pushing off, there were a ton of touch fouls they could have called on them that they didn't, specifically on our drives in the first half. Refs were bad, but it wasn't as in our favor as it seemed, and the FT disparity had to do with the way the game was played, they were all over us, and a ton of our fouls in the second half werent great calls and came in non-shooting situations
Yes, I was at the game, outside of the last few minuets where some ticky tact were called against us, in non shooting situations, the whistle was very favorable to us all night, if you did not see that then you need to take off the UConn glasses.

The foul on Burrell against Nolan was an absolute joke.

Yes, Memphis played more physical than us which results in more fouls, but some were a joke, and I wish we played a lot more physical, I promise you if we did we would have more wins then we do this year.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Said it once & will say it again...the officiating in this league is AWFUL!

Reaction Score
Yes, I was at the game, outside of the last few minuets where some ticky tact were called against us, in non shooting situations, the whistle was very favorable to us all night, if you did not see that then you need to take off the UConn glasses.

The foul on Burrell against Nolan was an absolute joke.

Yes, Memphis played more physical than us which results in more fouls, but some were a joke, and I wish we played a lot more physical, I promise you if we did we would have more wins then we do this year.

Sorry bud but live action at the game is one of the worst ways to tell how fair officiating is. You didn't see a single play after it was done, and if you did it was on a big screen that was very far away. There were a handful of calls that looked awful in our favor that really were good calls. The few plays in a row where their guys got 'hurt' but not really looked like we thrashed them, but we didn't at all.

The foul on Burrell while he came around Nolan was because he was talking trash to boatright for 2 minutes before they inbounded the ball, nolan wasn't moving, no struggle, he just felt the need to keep slapping at nolans arms and talking more and more trash. That could have been a no call, but it was a foul to stop play and tell the kid to play basketball, like one does when a ref is involved, not like they do in prison yards

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
But their team truly is full of thugs. Burrell, Godfrey, Johnson are all 100% thugs, didn't see another name on the team last night

And by thug he means goes to class, graduates, and stays out of trouble...that's how Pastner maintains a perfect APR.

I love our thugs...

I could have swore I posted a congrats thread after the game...

Reaction Score
And by thug he means goes to class, graduates, and stays out of trouble...that's how Pastner maintains a perfect APR.

I love our thugs...

Well you certainly did not say to your friends or gf/wife.

That would require you leaving the house once or twice and not spending your life as a internet troll.

You even post on Texas AM message boards, ha, man I feel bad for you.

Reaction Score

I love our thugs...

You're so under my skin man, please stop, I cant stop crying this morning because we're having an awful season

oh no nevermind, still got a photo of 4 banners above my monitor... all good

I dont care how well their grades appear to be on paper, those 3 are complete thugs, just own it. I never had delusions about Johnny Selvie, I can call it like I see it

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Well you certainly did not say to your friends or gf/wife.

That would require you leaving the house once or twice and not spending your life as a internet troll.

You even post on Texas AM message boards, ha, man I feel bad for you.

No iPhones in CT? Who knew TN was more advanced?

Reaction Score
No iPhones in CT? Who knew TN was more advanced?

You started off as a decent contributor from a different fanbase, but at this point you're worthless on this board. You post supercilious congratulations, then troll, then defend your trolling by attempting to claim that all of your posts are innocuous and simply misunderstood. Congratulations on the big wins this year, enjoy your zero banners, see you again next year. You really have nothing more to add here, time to head back to your own board for good.

When your inanity began to make me long for the PC and Johnny nuts on this board instead, that's when you officially jumped the shark.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
You started off as a decent contributor from a different fanbase, but at this point you're worthless on this board. You post supercilious congratulations, then troll, then defend your trolling by attempting to claim that all of your posts are innocuous and simply misunderstood. Congratulations on the big wins this year, enjoy your zero banners, see you again next year. You really have nothing more to add here, time to head back to your own board for good.

When your inanity began to make me long for the PC and Johnny nuts on this board instead, that's when you officially jumped the shark.

Yeah, but how do you REALLY feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC