I officially hate Elmore | The Boneyard

I officially hate Elmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Elmore is correct, and more than that, unbiased...

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Memphis, you used to be a welcome guest here. How low do you plan on going before you get thrown off? What the hell happened to you?

Reaction Score
Me...

You're a good poster but you and Elmore are wrong on this one. Brimah was already in position in front, and he had both hands up and got ball. No foul.

Godfrey on the other hand made contact with Purviss shoulder as he went up for the block. Clear foul.

Then Elmore even said the foul on Boatright for his 3 FTs was only called to send a message, which was an insane comment for Elmore. You're really hitching your horse to that wagon?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Difference.

Brimah ahead of play, goes straight up and blocks shot. Incidental arm contact comes entirely from offensive player's momentum.

Memphis thug comes from behind, misses block, traps RP's arm against board causing him to go horizontal and come down on his back.

Right. Exactly the same, Elmore.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Memphis, you used to be a welcome guest here. How low do you plan on going before you get thrown off? What the hell happened to you?
What exactly has he said which is out of line? Perhaps I missed it...

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Plus pushed his hip & leg out pushing RP into the stands.

UofMemphis

MemphisTigers.org
Reaction Score
Can we stop calling the Memphis kid a thug? He made a dumb play on the ball. Got a flagrant. I hate calling these kids thugs.

That's what I'm saying...they are testosterone filled, young athletes, who sometime let their emotions get the better of em.

That's what 18-22 year olds do.

Reaction Score
tzznandrew said:
I'm going to disagree. Perhaps the Brimah play should have been a foul...but he was in front of the Memphis player. He fell on him afterThe foul on Purvis was dangerous.

Brimah only "fell on him" because Crawford put his arm around his waist and pulled him down.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
What exactly has he said which is out of line? Perhaps I missed it...

It's a cumulative thing. Tonight just being a brat. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a long time. I'm done. He is only here as a troll these days. Last year he made some good posts.

Reaction Score
The foul on Purvis was at full speed, from behind, with significant body contact, which resulted in Purvis being slammed into the basket support. We are very lucky he was not severely injured. At that speed, with an out of control collision, bones get broken. It was an intent to slam him and maybe injure him, and the fact that it occurred during a sporting event does not protect the goon who did it from properly being labeled a thug. I played lots of sports and never put somebody at risk like that, or even close.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Get the duck* off of this board and never come back.

You do realize that the IGNORE button works.

I have to say, I enjoy the Yard a lot more, now, since I do not see that worthless loser's worthless troll bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom