I need to get a life | The Boneyard

I need to get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Don't forget to set your fantasy roster today!

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
My girlfriend is pissed because I spent our 2 days off on this message board.

She'll get over it eventually right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Me too. It's also amazing how distant the Iowa State game is from my thoughts. I almost don't even care because now I'm just looking to the future.

Reaction Score
my wife told me if I dont get the laptop off my nuts soon I will get cancer

Reaction Score
True, but we're talking about the next few decades of UConn sports potentially at stake. So it's fine to be on the Yard every waking moment.

I'm going to keep telling myself that...

Reaction Score
Me too. It's also amazing how distant the Iowa State game is from my thoughts. I almost don't even care because now I'm just looking to the future.

The what game?

Reaction Score
Hello, my name is UConnChapette, and I am a "what-will-happen-to-UConn-in-the-conference-realignment-aholic".

1. I admit that I am powerless over the non-stop rumor mills and press speculation on what will happen with ACC/B1G/SEC/PAC10/ conferences and my life today has become unmanageable
2. I believe that a power greater than myself can restore order to conference alignments
3. I have made a decision to turn myself and my UConn/Big East fan life over to the care of the ACC/B1G/SEC/PAC10 conference presidents and athletic directors as I understand them
4. I have made a searching and fearless inventory of myself as a fan of UConn and Big East athletics
5. Admitted to ACC/B1G/SEC/PAC10 conference presidents and athletic directors, myself and another human being the exact nature of my wrongs in believing the Big East and UConn was secure
6. I am entirely ready to have ACC/B1G/SEC/PAC10 conference presidents and athletic directors remove these defects of character
7. Humbly ask the ACC/B1G/SEC/PAC10 conference presidents and athletic directors to remove my shortcomings
8. Made a list of all ACC/B1G/SEC/PAC10 conferences, teams and fans I have harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such conferences, teams and fans wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when I was wrong promptly admitted it
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with ACC/B1G/SEC/PAC10 conference presidents and athletic directors, as I understand them, praying only for knowledge of their will for UConn and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, I have tried to carry this message to UConn fans, and to practice these principles in all our
affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69