I need new golf clubs | Page 5 | The Boneyard

I need new golf clubs

mrl2016

better late than never
Reaction Score
Picked up this UConn ball marker at the golf expo in Hartford yesterday. The marker pops out of the poker chip and is double sided. Thought it was pretty nifty
5C94686A-D250-4A75-9E21-3A120234143F.jpeg

Reaction Score
I need it warm to play number one and number two I’d like the clubs to convey that I’m a better golfer than I really am when I pull up to or hang out around the clubhouse, talking about birdies that just lipped out.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Are you a lefty?

Looking at my bag of clubs, I hope so. Of course that might explain the score I shot yesterday. Worst round in at least 15 years (no hyperbole there). Shot about 10 worse than what I would consider a really bad day. Did it all with only losing one ball.

Reaction Score
Looking at my bag of clubs, I hope so. Of course that might explain the score I shot yesterday. Worst round in at least 15 years (no hyperbole there). Shot about 10 worse than what I would consider a really bad day. Did it all with only losing one ball.
Sometime the camera seems to reverse things. Are you a natural full-time lefty? Do everything lefty?
Just curious. Some say lefties that play righty have an advantage. I’m left eye dominant, like Nicklaus, and he says that’s a plus.
I always bat righty, but in wiffle ball I always made better contact lefty. Never really tried in golf, except putting.

Reaction Score
Sometime the camera seems to reverse things. Are you a natural full-time lefty? Do everything lefty?
Just curious. Some say lefties that play righty have an advantage. I’m left eye dominant, like Nicklaus, and he says that’s a plus.
I always bat righty, but in wiffle ball I always made better contact lefty. Never really tried in golf, except putting.
My husband did everything lefty except golf, played righthanded- not sure if it made a difference

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Full time lefty. Only thing where I am right dominant is kicking.

I used to keep a right handed 7-iron just to mess around on driving ranges and stuff. I can still control a right handed 7-iron out to about 75-80 yards. Made a few bucks at Top Golf switching from left to right and calling shots. Also putted right handed for a few years just to see how it would work. More of a novelty. I think any golfer could get to about 90% of their normal sided putting using their off hand with some work.

Reaction Score
I am a lefty too. I do 50% of stuff left handed and the other half right handed. I can not be called ambidextrous because I can not do one thing well with both hands. I think the proper word for my condition is bidextrous.

When I first started out, I was right handed because the hand me down clubs were right handed. After a couple of lessons, the astute pro asked me if I did anything left handed. He could see something in my swing. So at his urging, I made the switch. I am left eye dominant too.

I played 9 holes at Indian Springs today due to time constrictions. If you are looking for a challenging 9 hole course, I recommend this place. The course was in good condition considering that they just opened this week.

Portland this Friday and Gillette Ridge on Tuesday!

That is all.

Reaction Score
Lefty as well, see my golf bag pic earlier in this thread. I started out golfing right handed (my dad's idea) due to not wanting to mess with my baseball swing. Never was really good right handed and didn't play much until I turned 20 and bought a left hand set. Immediately I fell in love with golf, wish I played lefty earlier.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom