I need 2!!!! | The Boneyard

I need 2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
If any one has an extra 2 tix for tomorrow's game, please email me: clukehenderson@yahoo.com

I am in the middle of Connecticut and will travel to pick-up/pay for tickets. Thanks.

calluke

#FreeHat!
Reaction Score
If any one has an extra 2 tix for tomorrow's game, please email me: clukehenderson@yahoo.com

I am in the middle of Connecticut and will travel to pick-up/pay for tickets. Thanks.

A little background information: I graduated Uconn in 2002. I was in the pep band from 1998-2000, including the championship run in 1999. Haven't been to the Big East tourney since those years. PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK THERE! :eek:)

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I need 87 tickets and will pay you twice whatever these other people will pay.

Just tape the tickets to the westbound sign at exit 68 on I-84 and leave your mailing address on it. I will mail you a check.

I would prefer all 87 tickets be next to one another but if two or three of them are elsewhere, that is not a problem.

SJ

Reaction Score
Fishy do you live in Tolland? Let's go to this game dammit. I want to go so bad! But I don't want to figure this out by myself!

Reaction Score
I need 87 tickets and will pay you twice whatever these other people will pay.

Just tape the tickets to the westbound sign at exit 68 on I-84 and leave your mailing address on it. I will mail you a check.

I would prefer all 87 tickets be next to one another but if two or three of them are elsewhere, that is not a problem.
Waiting for your pickup. I added a small service charge for the tape.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Fishy do you live in Tolland? Let's go to this game dammit. I want to go so bad! But I don't want to figure this out by myself!

I don't live anywhere near there -- I'm not even sure where Tolland is, but check the westbound sign at exit 68. There may be 87 tickets taped to it.

If you don't have tix for tomorrow or are unused to going to the BET, I would avoid it tomorrow - believe it or not, tomorrow's tickets will be harder to grab than the finals. With UConn, Georgetown and Syracuse in the same session, those tickets are spoken for.

SJ

Reaction Score
I don't live anywhere near there -- I'm not even sure where Tolland is, but check the westbound sign at exit 68. There may be 87 tickets taped to it.

If you don't have tix for tomorrow or are unused to going to the BET, I would avoid it tomorrow - believe it or not, tomorrow's tickets will be harder to grab than the finals. With UConn, Georgetown and Syracuse in the same session, those tickets are spoken for.
Ya I'm about to give up. Can't figure out these train schedules. I guess 68 is UConn (but not the way I go). It's also your old strip bar hangout. It's also Tolland. So I mistakenly thought you'd be traveling by there! I'll save myself $400-$500, since I wanted to bring my little guy. He'll be happy just ditching school and getting m&ms in his popcorn.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
on a serious note, fishy is right. 2moro is THE day for the BET wise cuse/gt/uconn among the others all playing. they will be real expensive on the street. if your really invested in going go down there 2moro and look for tix on the street but your going to pay for them, then after the cuse/uconn game or later at night after a couple schools lose the prices will go way down for the weekend. if uconn is still alive it will be alot easier to grab tix with cuse out(or the other way around) but i asume your going just to see uconn as you have posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom