I missed the game today. How was it? | The Boneyard

I missed the game today. How was it?

Reaction Score
I'm out of the country and don't get watchESPN outside the US. How did the team look? Goods and bads?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I'm out of the country and don't get watchESPN outside the US. How did the team look? Goods and bads?
I didn't see it either, but from what I can gather, the refs let them play, Ollie may have made himself a P5 target, you take road wins when you can get them, we'll likely lose the next 6, beating ECU, UCF and Tulane is the new standard of success and the kids need to get their "gumbo" tonight and be ready tomorrow.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It is frustrating trying to access ESPN from afar. Even when you log in using a US based company (for me through my Sling TV).

May be time to invest in a VPN for my laptop.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
It is frustrating trying to access ESPN from afar. Even when you log in using a US based company (for me through my Sling TV).

May be time to invest in a VPN for my laptop.
There are free ones but yeah it’s cheap for the paid, you travel a lot do it. You should use in States too.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
There are free ones but yeah it’s cheap for the paid, you travel a lot do it. You should use in States too.

Just signed up for VPN Unlimited. Doing a 1 month trial. If I like it, it's $45/year. Worth it.

I can now watch this game's replay.

Reaction Score
Actually Jim O it's all fake news. It seems the same guy who sent the missile text to Hawaii got a hold of all of the media and the cats at the Boneyard.

They actually lost yesterday but this Orson Wells dude is really good. What's next, "UConn replaces RU in B10"?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom