I just watched the NC game again. | The Boneyard

I just watched the NC game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For the 15th time. What's the over under? I think i might be a homer ?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I've watched the final 18 minutes about 8 times. I learned earlier in the season if I recorded a game, we lost, so I didn't record anything in the NCAA tourny often having to get highlights of games that happened when I was at work.

Once the game was over, I hit record on my DirecTV receiver and it had the final 18 minutes queued so I got to save that much.

Every time I watch it, I see the run where KY cuts it to one and we are doing nothing on offense and boat twists his ankle and I still think we cannot pull that game out. It's kind of like watching that three that looked perfectly true not fall in 2011. Can't watch it without knowing it's gotta go in - and then it doesn't.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I think 4 or 5 for me, including that night, but I am working up to another. I just watched Iowa St. last night.
Man Bazz was unreal at the start of that game.

Reaction Score
I actually just watched it last night, was up till 2am feeling gooooood.

Reaction Score
Have cycled through all six games, on second go around and Villanova is up next. Boy did St. Joe's play really good basketball against UConn, they shot well from field and foul line (with UConn playing solid defense), Boat made a lot of great plays and shots and Amida had an offensive rebound earlier in the game just like the late 3 point play and on the 1st one just passed it back out - so he was working the whole game and was rewarded on that late play.

Reaction Score
I've got all games dvr'd and have watched them countless times. Actually the wife wants to switch from direct to Comcast but I tell her no freaking way as I would lose these games on the receiver so not going to happen. These games always make me feel so damm good; makes my day.

Reaction Score
So cool when N antz interviews Bazz and Bazz says let me have your attention, l want your attention please, let me have your attention, I need your attention. Hungry huskys ; this is what happens when you ban us. Hungry huskys. N antz's smile starts to fade and with the camera angle you see nantz's nose hairs. Not saying that's a good sight but there it is.

Reaction Score
So cool when N antz interviews Bazz and Bazz says let me have your attention, l want your attention please, let me have your attention, I need your attention. Hungry huskys ; this is what happens when you ban us. Hungry huskys. N antz's smile starts to fade and with the camera angle you see nantz's nose hairs. Not saying that's a good sight but there it is.
Jim Nantz' nose hair was your takeaway from that?

Reaction Score
Every time I watch it, I see the run where KY cuts it to one and we are doing nothing on offense and boat twists his ankle and I still think we cannot pull that game out. It's kind of like watching that three that looked perfectly true not fall in 2011. Can't watch it without knowing it's gotta go in - and then it doesn't.

We had absolutely no business winning . They had all the momentum. They were bigger, stronger, and more talented from top to bottom. That we won was proof that intangibles matter. If you want to know what "mental toughness" means in the context of sports, all you need to do is watch the last 10 minutes of that game.

Reaction Score
You guys are missing the point!! Never mind Nantz nose hairs, notice that Bag of S--it Emmert hightaileded it after handing the trophy to us. Did not stay around for Bazz's speech!!!!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
My last 3-4 rewatches I've really locked in on Boat. He played a great game. Makes me excited about this year.

Reaction Score
My last 3 -4 watches I really focused on Jim Nantz's nose hair.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
You guys are missing the point!! Never mind Nantz nose hairs, notice that Bag of S--it Emmert hightaileded it after handing the trophy to us. Did not stay around for Bazz's speech!!!!
Both KO and Geno ignored that pale and atonal Emmert. He looked obviously uncomfortable. I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom