I hope Polley Starts today | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I hope Polley Starts today

Reaction Score
w/ polley starting we still only managed 6 pts in 5 mins before AJ subbed in. probably the last we'll see of that starting lineup...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
w/ polley starting we still only managed 6 pts in 5 mins before AJ subbed in. probably the last we'll see of that starting lineup...
It was done first and foremost because it’s Senior Day.

But it’s worth noting that Polley never shot during those five minutes.

Reaction Score
It was done first and foremost because it’s Senior Day.

But it’s worth noting that Polley never shot during those five minutes.
of course it was due to senior day, regardless i was hoping a hot start would prove to hurley once and for all that he shouldnt keep starting both aj and whaley

Reaction Score
give tyler the nod for his 'senior' position, but that's it.
nothing changes going forward, cuz ajax's wonderfulness is in a league beyond him. don't even think aboot looking at comparative data cuz
andre's will blow ur mind.
And what adjective would you use for his turnovers?

Reaction Score
300 seconds is a heck of a small sample size lol

Reaction Score
300 seconds is a heck of a small sample size lol
That lineup has played 37 possessions this season (11th most used lineup) and of all lineups with 20+ possessions it's been our 3rd worst lineup. It's been more than today that says it's not good

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
And what adjective would you use for his turnovers?
lousy. definitely lousy. not fatal, critical, or even memorable, just lousy. other than that, the rest is pretty cool. i say cut him some slack since the guy is still trying to figger out his do. i think that we're done with the bun, so he's progressing nicely.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
of course it was due to senior day, regardless i was hoping a hot start would prove to hurley once and for all that he shouldnt keep starting both aj and whaley
Because honestly Polley should’ve started for Sanogo with Whaley at 5 . But Adama was good early ( from stats, I haven’t watched game yet. )

Reaction Score
That lineup has played 37 possessions this season (11th most used lineup) and of all lineups with 20+ possessions it's been our 3rd worst lineup. It's been more than today that says it's not good
37 possessions is still not nowhere near enough time to come away with anything to be drawing conclusions. That might be a total amount of possessions for 1 single game, or very close to it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom