I have loved Whaley as a player... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I have loved Whaley as a player...

Reaction Score
Dude, Covid fog is real.

I tested positive right before Christmas and even though I was out of commission for two days, I’m just starting to feel 100%.

I was at 80-90% for a solid three weeks and didn’t have my first “normal” weekend workout routine until last weekend. I can’t imagine what it would be like to adjust to high-major D1 basketball.
Not suggesting its not real.. Glad you're feeling better-Don't wish it on anyone. Clear to me that IW is feeling much better.That's all.

Reaction Score
Is it just me, or have they figured out to have Squirrel and Sanogo on the floor together and have it be highly effective? I am sincerely asking this, as I don't have anything more than a superficial understanding of the Xs and Os of the game. I just recall many posters expressing worry that such lineups weren't advantageous.
I believe the concern was not that they play together rather than not starting together.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Isaiah Whaley is one of the reasons why I love UConn basketball: there is a focus as a program on player development. This brings me to the reason why I despise Kentucky: theirs is essentially an NBA prep program. I could never get enthusiastic about a program that unloads and reloads players year in and year out. I'm happy for Isaiah's success, grateful that he stayed for another year, and proud of the way he carries himself on and off the court.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom