I have a secret for Kofi and Wahab | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I have a secret for Kofi and Wahab

Reaction Score
This would be a huge loss. I will still be really surprised if this happens.
I will take your word for it on where we stand but I learned never to fret over a missed recruit before he even plays a minute of college ball.

Reaction Score
Next year
Guards:
-Gilbert
-Vital
-Adams
-Bouknight
-Wilson
-Gaffney
Forwards:
-Whaley
-Polley
-Diara
-Akok
-(Achiuwa)
Center:
-Carlton F/C
-(Cockburn)
-(Wahab)

Obviously there is a great need at center, both are vital players to land. Not really a fan of getting grad transfers to take away minutes from players who need to develop.

Wouldn’t be mad and wouldn’t be surprised to see some players that play guard or forward to transfer just because they probably won’t see the floor.

Reaction Score
I’d be really surprised if he commits after just 2 visits.

He gains nothing by committing to any school at this point and not like Illinois is going to rush to fill the spot if they think they have a chance.

Why pass up a wine and dine experience?

Reaction Score
yeah the smoke isn't being blown away as quickly as it was whenever akok news broke...

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’d be surprised but maybe he hit it off on his Illinois visit. Just don’t see what’s more attractive about them.

Reaction Score
I’d be really surprised if he commits after just 2 visits.

He gains nothing by committing to any school at this point and not like Illinois is going to rush to fill the spot if they think they have a chance.

Why pass up a wine and dine experience?
Pressure from an outside source. The good ones are coddled from early aau days. Passing on an official or two is meaningless to them.

Reaction Score
I will take your word for it on where we stand but I learned never to fret over a missed recruit before he even plays a minute of college ball.
I normally don't get attached to any recruits but Kofi is a really important one in my mind because of our frontcourt situation and because of where we stand with him. Been confident enough in his recruitment I've basically penciled him in as our starting center next season which may be a bit foolish but I still don't see him not coming here.

Reaction Score
I normally don't get attached to any recruits but Kofi is a really important one in my mind because of our frontcourt situation and because of where we stand with him. Been confident enough in his recruitment I've basically penciled him in as our starting center next season which may be a bit foolish but I still don't see him not coming here.
Lets hope you are right. My concern isn't based on knowing anything about Kofi, its more knowing things about Orlando Antigua. Nothing would surprise me but I trust you are in the know.

Reaction Score
your unbridled optimism is somewhat refreshing during this trying time
I’m just saying that there’s a chance. Precious was looking Uconn bound b4 UNC came along. Looking good on Kofi too, unsure about Wahab though. Looks like his final 5 are all in the race.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom