I hate watching a team we're going to play | The Boneyard

I hate watching a team we're going to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
play against a mid major. I always want to root for the underdog and I love upsets not involving UConn. But when they play a team we play later (I'm talking Tenn @ Charleston), it's better for our RPI that the lead team wins. Not sure RPI is going to make a big difference this year, but still - I hate wanting Tenn to win....

Reaction Score
Tennessee has become a complete lose-lose game for us. Nobody will be impressed if we win, and yet it will likely not be a complete cakewalk having to go into their gym (see Pittsburgh's game @ Tennessee a couple of weeks back).

Reaction Score
The good news is that we are not going to blow anyone away with our RPI or SOS this year. It will not be awful but it is not going to be a big help either. We pretty much are relying on getting our team playing on a high level by the time March roles around. With the pieces we have we will have a chance to compete with anyone.

I'd just route for whomever you want as long as it is not pitt, dook or Gtown.

Reaction Score
This year's ooc is shot. Plus, uconn is reigning champs.

Therefore, just do this:

Always root for the mid-majors.
Always root against the following teams:
UK, UNC, Duke, Maryland, OSU, Syracuse, Pitt, Nova, Cincinnati

Reaction Score
The good news is that we are not going to blow anyone away with our RPI or SOS this year. whomever you want as long as it is not pitt, dook or Gtown.

were actually #5 rpi and #9 sos as of right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger