I hate to say it but Baylor will win it all | The Boneyard

I hate to say it but Baylor will win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They have so many bigs and bodies... Players coming off the bench left and right. I know UCONN beat them second game of the season but there playing out of there minds in the tournament. Having the game in Dallas enough said. I almost wish the huskies lost in the regular season cause it's going to hurt bad losing to Baylor and having the streak end. That's if we get past Maryland!! I know I'm going to get a lot of negetive back lash on this but I don't see Baylor losing!!! This is there time cause next season no one is getting the huskies.. We will have a bench for sure!!!

Reaction Score
They have so many bigs and bodies... Players coming off the bench left and right. I know UCONN beat them second game of the season but there playing out of there minds in the tournament. Having the game in Dallas enough said. I almost wish the huskies lost in the regular season cause it's going to hurt bad losing to Baylor and having the streak end. That's if we get past Maryland!! I know I'm going to get a lot of negetive back lash on this but I don't see Baylor losing!!! This is there time cause next season no one is getting the huskies.. We will have a bench for sure!!!
As
I think you are forgetting who Baylor's coach is. Kim Mulkey tends to freeze as an in game coach under pressure. That is where Geno is at his best.

Reaction Score
Baylor is indeed formidable. Cox has grown considerably as a player (with a lot more to go, but she's only a freshman). I think, however, that you significantly underestimate UConn's defense. The issue continues to be whether UConn stays out of foul trouble. If so, they should win.

Reaction Score
Oh boy, this drama again? Weren't you very recently wailing on here about committee conspiracies and Syracuse hitting zillion threes guaranteed and the streak coming to an end? How did that prediction work out for ya? Here's a tip: just relax and enjoy the ride. WORST case our team ends the season with ONE loss which would still be the best record of anyone, men or women, all year. March should be fun. :)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Baylor is indeed formidable. Cox has grown considerably as a player (with a lot more to go, but she's only a freshman). I think, however, that you significantly underestimate UConn's defense. The issue continues to be whether UConn stays out of foul trouble. If so, they should win.
No offense bags. but the only way Cox has grown is in pants size. She has a long way to go.

Reaction Score

It you feel that strongly, go put some money down on them... sounds like easy money to be made.

Reaction Score
While Baylor could win I don't see where you think they should be favored. Am I missing something but is UConn not rolling right now???

In fact with Kia back to 100% and the confidence UConn is playing with I would be surprised with any victory that is less than double figures.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

I want to personally thank you for taking care of the Mojo concerns of all us superstitious BY types. No, really, thanks. BTW, you're dead to me. :confused: Just kidding. ;) All opinions are welcomed here, right guys and gals? Hello??

Reaction Score
Up almost 30 and Louisville is a good team. I'm telling u .... Baylor will win it all and do it quite easily. UCONN will have the toughest road and IM telling u refs will be a factor to.. No one wants UCONN to win it all there tired of the huskies winning... No one expected UCONN to be undefeated this time of season and on a 108 win streak .. That's why the committee did what they did.... People can disagree but the facts don't lie.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Been watching off and on. Louisville doesn't run offense. Baylor is good, the ability to win it all, but Louisville is simple to defend for a team that can't be broken down by one on one play.

Reaction Score
I think the ncaa should engrave baylor on the trophy right now. UNBELIEVEABLE!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
@MikeR01950

Get to steppin'...
upload_2017-3-24_23-21-35.jpeg

Reaction Score

It's better to exult in what has already been achieved than fret over what might be. We'll can always enjoy the memory of the past achievements, knowing full well that, eventually, everything comes to an end. We could have lamented the possibility of a loss many times this year, but, here we are, still moving on. I'm at peace with any loss from here on.

Reaction Score
Take two aspirins and in the morning watch the video of Baylor's game, just two weeks ago, against against West Virginia.

Reaction Score
No one wants UCONN to win it all there tired of the huskies winning... No one expected UCONN to be undefeated this time of season and on a 108 win streak .. .
It is only you don't want UConn to win, not us ...

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

You sound convinced. Enough so to bet your Boneyard privileges or just a "hunch"?

Reaction Score
No offense bags. but the only way Cox has grown is in pants size. She has a long way to go.
could well be right there, Jordy. I saw a nice block, but after that, she was just taking up space....

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Unfortunately much of it will depend on how the games are called. If lots of fouled are called Baylor's depth can beat anybody. If the teams are allowed to play and we don't get in foul trouble there's no reason we can't beat anybody. You can only have 5 on the floor at one time and I love our 5.

Reaction Score
You sound convinced. Enough so to bet your Boneyard privileges or just a "hunch"?
Is that what happens when people don't agree with your opinions they lose there privileges... Thought this was a open forum. I'm not insulting anyone just stating my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom