I had forgotten this funny moment... | The Boneyard

I had forgotten this funny moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From an espn article

Ray Allen
"The complete euphoria I had after the shot went down; when they missed, I took off and ran down the floor. I remember that it was the most excited I've ever been.
Coach Calhoun ran out there to hug me, but I ran right by him. My enthusiasm was just so over the top, that I just ran right by him. Our student manager was right behind him, and see didn't see me coming, but I leveled her. It cut the whole inside of her mouth.
She took one for the team, obviously. But she's like, "Man, you just ran me over." And I was like, "I didn't see you.""

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
On the Ray slo-mo at the very end you can see Patrick Ewing in the stands. He can't believe it either.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Great video to take us back for the last 3:30 of that game. You could see the tiger coming out of Ricky Moore facing up against Iverson on defense. Kirk King owning the offensive boards....Sheffer as cool as ice.

JT looking like an ....

Reaction Score
I love how Jim is jumping up and down screaming then immediately gets super serious when approaching John Thompson

Reaction Score
I love it. He did almost the same exact dance after Pitt 15 years later.

Reaction Score
Did Vitale forget about the dream season? He kept saying that was our first big east championship.

Reaction Score
Did Vitale forget about the dream season? He kept saying that was our first big east championship.

What he said was :"their first big east championship with this group of people"....kind of a strange choice of words, but you get the idea of what he's trying to say there...you feel that a lot of announcers have a canned response ready for that championship moment ("Simon says...championship"...when Zona won it all)....Vitale didn't seem prepared...

Reaction Score
The classic was after George hit "the shot".

Yes Waq....he finally found the cheerleader choreographer and then Tolokan, then had to simmer down for Cliff.......classic

Reaction Score
Man, I forgot what a mountain JT was!

I think it's the only time I've seen JC look so tiny!

Reaction Score
What he said was :"their first big east championship with this group of people"....kind of a strange choice of words, but you get the idea of what he's trying to say there...you feel that a lot of announcers have a canned response ready for that championship moment ("Simon says...championship"...when Zona won it all)....Vitale didn't seem prepared...
CARDIAC KEMBA DOES IT AGAIN...no way that was improvised.

Reaction Score
Man, I forgot what a mountain JT was!

I think it's the only time I've seen JC look so tiny!
Sat two rows directly behind JT that game....made it very difficult to see the game. But how sweet it was at the end. Was in the Garden for every Uconn championship, but that one was the best with the 1st one in 1990 a close 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom