I had a dream last night that Uconn won it all | Page 8 | The Boneyard

I had a dream last night that Uconn won it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Screenshot 2023-04-04 011038.png

Reaction Score
Hawk's 3 with 5 minutes left after SDSU cut it to 5 was easily the biggest shot of the year. The guy is money.
It was huge Newton made some huge shots as well. In the first half Alleyne was huge.

Reaction Score
With the tournament over and the chip in the bag I can throw out the jeans with the huge hole in the , I drink beers from states other than CT and I can call my 94 year old Mom. I love my Mom, but Mojo.
Gotta keep them for next year’s mojo!!!

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Championship#5. Hurley kept his promise and proved he can adapt and game coach.
We have a great class coming in.
Thank you coaches and players! What a year. What a future!

Reaction Score
Our last regular season conference title of any kind was in 2005-06.

Since then we've been to four FFs and won 3 NCs.

This program just finds magic in March.
We didn’t win regular season Big East in Thabeet’s final year? We were a 1 seed I think 2008-9. I thought we won regular season title that year.

Reaction Score
We didn’t win regular season Big East in Thabeet’s final year? We were a 1 seed I think 2008-9. I thought we won regular season title that year.
Went 15-3. Pitt was really good also and swept us. Louisville went 16-2.

Reaction Score
I had a very vivid dream that Uconn won it all in the not so distant future. I am sure that when you are a dedicated fan of a team it is probably not unlikely to have dreams from time to time about your favorite team but it felt so vivid. I remember, sadly, that I missed the actual game because I was on a plane. Only a serious emergency would cause me to miss a game of that magnitude, like a sudden family death or something like that.

Any way, as soon as I got to a TV at the airport I had landed in I went to check on the final score of the game as it had just ended. The stadium was going nuts, as is the case whenever a championship game comes to a finish and I heard the announcer on the TV say "....and Uconn caps off perhaps their most improbable run yet with a win over Florida for their 5th championship." It was a close game too. I remember, upon waking up, the "5th championship" portion of the quote vibrating in my head which is why I do not think this is only a memory of the 2014 final four game. It was a very surreal dream and I think I remember Hurley being the coach in the dream. Not sure what year it was in my dream but if Uconn ever finds itself on the opposite side of a bracket from Florida I am taking one for the team so to speak and booking a plane trip ASAP!

Have you had any surreal, vivid sports dreams? Did it come true? Are you still waiting? BTW, is Florida supposed to be good this year? :)
(I don't usually necro-post, if you don't like those DO carry on)

Hey, dreams do come true!!

Ok, it was not Florida...But it was Miami (from the state) and not in the final, but final four that they played the team from Florida! It was recent from that post too. Pretty cool!

I didn't have a flight last night but my gf had booked us flight about half a year ago, for April 8, so near the championship game night.

I will try to tweak my intuition just a little and get back to you regarding #6 with a more clear read!

Congrats to UConn, 10-1 in Final four play,

#5!!!!

Reaction Score
I looked it up, we didn’t win despite 15-3 record, Louisville had great team that year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom