I had a dream last night that Uconn won it all | Page 6 | The Boneyard

I had a dream last night that Uconn won it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think that’s what it was I decided to drink Miller lights for every tournament game. I was down to 3 for the Miami game an hour I had to run to the liquor store to get a 30 pack I had enough in stock for the mojo.
I snuck a coots light in there at the end bc I ran out. The mojo didn’t even notice, that is how strong the mojo was. Thanks to @Deepster.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
A couple of times, when some Boneyarders were posting how they were worried about playing the final four in Texas I stated "We've already conquered Texas. In 2004 we took San Antonio, in 2011 we took Houston and in 2014 we took DFW. When we return to Houston it will be for tribute, as all good conquerors return for tribute".

Our newest member of the family, a brand spanking new trophy is our tribute. Best news, in a couple of years the final four will be in San Antonio again. More tribute from the masses!
Texas=Storrs West?

Reaction Score
I can't help but wonder if Dutcher told his team at halftime to play physical so that UConn would wind up in the bonus, given the fact UConn has so many ways to beat you, why not whittle it down to one? If you think about it, if UConn shot 50% from the charity stripe in the 2nd half, this game is a hell of a lot closer, and the potential for which team goes on a run swings to SDSU. Lucky for us UConn shot 88% from FT for the game.

But might that have been the plan?

Reaction Score
Congratulations UConn Family.

My Wife and I saw the game at the Legends Watchparty. That was so much fun! Turned into a Block party afterwards outside

Enjoy the rest of the night. 5x National Champions! UCONN!!!!!!!!! BIG EAST!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Fs1_gF4WwAYWpN0.jpg

Reaction Score
I can't help but wonder if Dutcher told his team at halftime to play physical so that UConn would wind up in the bonus, given the fact UConn has so many ways to beat you, why not whittle it down to one? If you think about it, if UConn shot 50% from the charity stripe in the 2nd half, this game is a hell of a lot closer, and the potential for which team goes on a run swings to SDSU. Lucky for us UConn shot 88% from FT for the game.

But might that have been the plan?
Except how many games this season did they shoot around 50%? Maybe 2?

Reaction Score
Wow. Team of the Century! There is no disputing that. 5 championships in 24 years? That is AMAZING! It's hard to be even one of the best teams in the country, and the best team doesn't always win it. Don't underestimate how hard this is, even though they make it look so easy. Cooley was right, we ARE spoiled!

Reaction Score
Except how many games this season did they shoot around 50%? Maybe 2?

Fair. But SDSU was not winning this game without frequent stoppages of play to throw UConn out of rhythm, which if we're honest, they were out of rhythm most of this game. SDSU are like termites.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Thank you all! You make the season so much more fun when I can’t get to the games living in Florida. The chat and this board really keeps me so invested.

Five!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Hats off the Hurley for finding the players to bring us back from the American Conference dark ages. We have come a long way from that 14-18 season in AAC where we repeatedly got blown out by 30. 5 years of steady improvement and now a championship.

Also really impressed by Sanogo, and Jackson slaying their mental demons, throwing the monkey off their back and leading their team to victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom