I feel like this needs more attention | The Boneyard

I feel like this needs more attention

Reaction Score
I don't see the big deal. I tore my quad four times this morning and i'm here jumping around, I feel fine.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
This needs (with UcannUconn's consent, of course) to be picked up by the media. The correlation between the end of his coma and then end of UConn's coma is too much to pass at. It's a seriously amazing story...and the fact that he put it out there so nonchalantly speaks volumes about his fandom and character. He should get a team visit bedside at the very least.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I bet he feels incredibly refreshed.

Million dollar idea is to sell induced comas like a spa treatment package.How great would it be to enter coma after March madness and come out at the beginning of every hoops season?

No waiting out interminable off seasons where days move like molasses while you’re counting the time until tip off again.

Reaction Score
Once the overwhelming relief had subsided, I remember the incredible temptation of messing with my dad when he woke up from a six-month coma (Guillain-Barre). "It looked dicey there for a bit, sure, but the asteroid could have done way more damage."

The nonchalance about the coma and quick pivot to the status of recruits is truly the stuff of legends.

Reaction Score

Million dollar idea is to sell induced comas like a spa treatment package.How great would it be to enter coma after March madness and come out at the beginning of every hoops season?

No waiting out interminable off seasons where days move like molasses while you’re counting the time until tip off again.

That's basically what Michael Jackson was doing at bedtime every night.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The nonchalance of his post is so incredibly badarse. He said it like he was telling you what he had for breakfast instead of revealing he just woke up from a 3 month coma.

I think it's hilarious he seems more excited about recruiting than he does from coming out of a coma.

KO must have been an affront to his very existence. :D

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

And no having to get your boys clipped the day before the tournament. I mean, I'm sure they give you at least few days off after coming out of a coma, no?

Reaction Score
You know how there is usually a waiting period before a retired player is eligible to get voted into a Hall of Fame? Well UCannUConn should NOT have a waiting period and immediately go into the Boneyard HOF....right up there with MakersMuppet, Wesley Watt, etc. Superstar!

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

Genius. I feel like we add weight loss as a benefit here.

"Coma's are not for weight loss, but many people have found they lost considerable weight while unconscious."

Probably best not to mention the whole NG tube thing though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom