I feel like a 2008 Virginia Cavalier fan | The Boneyard

I feel like a 2008 Virginia Cavalier fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This year is ugly, really ugly. What will rescue us? I am not going to start a dump Al Groh hire Mike London threat, which actually would be interpreted as dump PP hire anyone thread.

Instead I will say I expect 3 more very bad games. Then, god willing, a savior may be found and UConn FB fans will have something to cheer about and a life to live as our savior wins 3 out of our last 4. Who our savior is, I have no idea, but he might come. But his name is not trick shot. Nothing can be a dismal as being a UVA fan, so I look for Uconn to give us something to look forward to.

Or maybe the balance of this yer and next year sucks - until Boeing Brown comes home the year after. If I lived in New Milford I would buy him and his family a meal every time I saw them out, saying stay home and make history. "(As long as it wasn't a violation - I hear from down south as long as I don't pay his Dad over a 100 grand it should not be a violation.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Or next year sucks as well until Boeing Brown comes home the year after. It I lived in New Milford I would buy him and his family a meal every time I sae them out, saying stay home and make history.

Let's not. We don't need the NCAA camped out permanently at UConn.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
UVA isn't much better now than they were then. They needed OT to beat Idaho. Could be looking at a 4-8 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom