I feel bad for Flowers | The Boneyard

I feel bad for Flowers

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Reaction Score
if he catches that ball and doesn't try to field that punt BC may win. Great game by the UConn D. Offense wasn't pretty but I think coaching not to lose was the right decision given the game flow.

When BC fires Haffley he would be a great DC hire if we are willing to pay. He knows defense and has been making relevant recruiting connections for 3 years.

Reaction Score
I didnt say I wanted him to be successful against us but he is obviously an NFL talent on a team decimated just like ours. He was trying too hard to do it himself.

Of any fanbase, ours SHOULD be the ones with some understanding. Its not like we would have beaten many teams with that offense today. Or the ridiculous penalties.

Plus I dont actually know a BC fan. I wouldn't associate with people like that. So i question the decision making of anyone here that knows some.

Reaction Score
I didnt say I wanted him to be successful against us but he is obviously an NFL talent on a team decimated just like ours. He was trying too hard to do it himself.

Of any fanbase, ours SHOULD be the ones with some understanding. Its not like we would have beaten many teams with that offense today. Or the ridiculous penalties.

Plus I dont actually know a BC fan. I wouldn't associate with people like that. So i question the decision making of anyone here that knows some.
Um I am not so sure he was trying “to do too much.”

Dropped Balls, slips and an inability to gain separation.

He also made terrible decisions with fumble but why I don’t feel bad for him?

Taking off his helmet after dropped ball on that long pass in 2nd half and pouting was a bad look for the BC team - dejected is not what you want to show the other team.

And some credit to our defense who made it so tough for him today. He had a very bad game.

Reaction Score
Flowers is BCU this season, who happens to be having a down one, unfortunately... I don't feel bad for him. He'll be fine. He's gonna be in the NFL next year. Happy for him in that aspect.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is the most important victory we've had in a decade, I feel bad for nobody on BC. BC kept us out of the ACC when we desperately needed a life preserver. I hope they lose every game forever until they fold the program.
Yep because Zay Flowers said when he was maybe 3 years old, I dont want UConn in the ACC and that is why we are an independent.

Reaction Score
Is this the same BCU quarterback whose team put up 30 something points versus Louisville?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom