I don’t know what to make of this one | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I don’t know what to make of this one

Reaction Score
I don't think Depaul is getting enough credit for their effort last night. They are not a good team. They are not a good team. They are not a good team. However, they played really good defense most of the game. They played with passion and energy and their effort deserves respect.

The game was ugly because both teams were playing really good defense. We're a much better offensive team, w e made more shots and fewer mistakes, but I'm not concerned at all over an ugly win.

We played our third straight road game without our lottery pick, against a team that was motivated by our top 25 ranking and 21 point win over them earlier this season, and ground out a win.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't think Depaul is getting enough credit for their effort last night. They are not a good team. They are not a good team. They are not a good team.
I don't know the need for saying this 3 times. They are a Top 100 team.

Reaction Score
That is true but only because they play in the Big East. Put them in the A10 and they are still a bad team and they are not top 100. The SOS element really helps bad teams in good leagues and hurts good ones in bad leagues. It is one factor that contributes to NCAA tourney upsets. We get more credit for beating a pretty bad DePaul team than we would for beating an equally bad A10 opponent or even a MV team. But it ensures that Power conferences get more bids than mid-majors.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That is true but only because they play in the Big East. Put them in the A10 and they are still a bad team and they are not top 100. The SOS element really helps bad teams in good leagues and hurts good ones in bad leagues.
No buts, do we go by computer data or don't we? It says DePaul is a Top 100 team. I don't want anyone saying DePaul is bad today, KenPoming me or anyone else about something else tomorrow.

Reaction Score
See the response immediately following your post, as well as the long history of people on message boards reading "the sky is blue" and responding as if the poster said "the sky is green".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom