I don’t get SNY in MA. (Senior night replay?)... | The Boneyard

I don’t get SNY in MA. (Senior night replay?)...

Reaction Score
I will only be able to see the game on ESPN3 tomorrow. Will they show the senior ceremony and Rebecca’s jersey retirement?? If not can someone please post a video so us fans who no longer get SNY can enjoy the ceremony. It would be greatly appreciated!! We will miss u Lou and Phee... thanks for the amazing 4 years!! Let’s hope it ends with a NC!!!!

Reaction Score
I will only be able to see the game on ESPN3 tomorrow. Will they show the senior ceremony and Rebecca’s jersey retirement?? If not can someone please post a video so us fans who no longer get SNY can enjoy the ceremony. It would be greatly appreciated!! We will miss u Lou and Phee... thanks for the amazing 4 years!! Let’s hope it ends with a NC!!!!
I would guess not, but I'm sure you'll be able to find it posted here.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I'd guess not but given the Rebecca ESPN connection you might see her ceremony at some time in the telecast.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
In the rules thread tacked to the top of the board there is a link to game replays. If the ceremony is televised it should be available there

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
in past years i have not seen it on ESPN3, just the game.

Reaction Score
All the games are on youtube with the link provide on the BY. sometimes if you teach youtube you find the game, but sometimes you dont
ESPN3 might start early, but i doubt it. the rebecca stuff should be live at halftime and be on ESPN3 as they now show the halftime stuff with gary apple and Kara. Late in the night the full any stuff should be posted so we may half to wait.
From Massachusetts...

Reaction Score
I am hoping that one of you will be kind enough to upload to YOUTUBE the senior ceremony for fans who live out-of-state and only get to watch the games on ESPN3. They never cover that good stuff.

Pretty please !!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom