I Asked Nicely... | The Boneyard

I Asked Nicely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I thought I asked nicely for you guys to stop playing so well because I felt I was becoming a Husky fan. The UConn players failed to comply so shame on you and shame on your team.

Congrats on the Final 4, heroes are made in March and whatnot.

Peace.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
where is our other Cincy poster @Payday?
Probably dusting our '61 and '62 National Title trophies mumbling something about Oscar Robertson and wondering how we blew that second half lead to Loyola Chicago in the '63 title game. He can be heard saying "We'd have just as many titles as UConn if we held on!!!"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Probably dusting our '61 and '62 National Title trophies mumbling something about Oscar Robertson...

that was funny.

Reaction Score
I really hope next year they give the AAC some credit. But thanks for the props Kobe!

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Probably dusting our '61 and '62 National Title trophies mumbling something about Oscar Robertson and wondering how we blew that second half lead to Loyola Chicago in the '63 title game. He can be heard saying "We'd have just as many titles as UConn if we held on!!!"
At least your titles aren't Helmes Championships.

Reaction Score
No dissing anyone tonight, and BTW, I saw Oscar in his prime and there's no one in this tournament that can touch him, or even be his butler. But wake me up cause I'm in a dream.

Reaction Score
If I recall correctly, Loyola had a Connecticut kid, Doug Wardlow (sp?) from Wilbur Cross HS, New Haven. One of the reasons I started following those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom