I Apologize! | The Boneyard

I Apologize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
To those BONEYARDERS that I have upset with my posts I apologize!
I am excessive compulsive and it usually is like a "snowball going down hill", I start calm and by the time the "snowball" gets to the bottom it's quite volatile! The exclamation points are a sign of that! Most of the time I really don't realize I'm going insane. I think I'm usually quite rational most of the time!
As far as my attacking the TN/ND posts, I am just really tired of hearing/reading most TN fans attack Geno and UCONN on all sorts of far-fetched reasons, just because they cannot accept that a crazy Italian guy can build and maintain the top program in the USA without having to cheat! And some of they're rants are so mean-spirited and OUT THERE that I find someone has to "fight back"! So I become Don Quixote attacking the windmills. And I do admit the TN posters on THE BONEYARD are not of the crazy sect.
To the moderators, I at least keep you at full attention!
I promise I will mellow-out before future posting as I do not want to be banned from THE BONEYARD! I enjoy the usually good natured ribbing!

6096872828_766dc533bc_z.jpg

Reaction Score
Not to worry. There might even be a few windmills that could use a lance point or two. Well, let me alter that. I'm very fond of windmills, especially the old Dutch type that you picture above; so let's go with windBAGS that could use a lance point or two.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
RSHERMVIKES said:
To those BONEYARDERS that I have upset with my posts I apologize!
I am excessive compulsive and it usually is like a "snowball going down hill", I start calm and by the time the "snowball" gets to the bottom it's quite volatile! The exclamation points are a sign of that! Most of the time I really don't realize I'm going insane. I think I'm usually quite rational most of the time!
As far as my attacking the TN/ND posts, I am just really tired of hearing/reading most TN fans attack Geno and UCONN on all sorts of far-fetched reasons, just because they cannot accept that a crazy Italian guy can build and maintain the top program in the USA without having to cheat! And some of they're rants are so mean-spirited and OUT THERE that I find someone has to "fight back"! So I become Don Quixote attacking the windmills. And I do admit the TN posters on THE BONEYARD are not of the crazy sect.
To the moderators, I at least keep you at full attention!
I promise I will mellow-out before future posting as I do not want to be banned from THE BONEYARD! I enjoy the usually good natured ribbing!

ok

Reaction Score
I remember that "passion" from state wrestling tournaments of yesteryear, if you coached high school wrestling somewhere in eastern Connecticut. I was a bit out of control myself when my wrestlers were on the mat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
As I said before a lot of people are weary of it. I understand you feeling, RSHERM.

Reaction Score
My humble suggestion would be to stay as far away from windmills (The Summitt) as you can. No need to seek aggravation.

Reaction Score
I remember that "passion" from state wrestling tournaments of yesteryear, if you are the RSherman who coached high school wrestling somewhere in eastern Connecticut. I was a bit out of control myself when my wrestlers were on the mat.

boontonbomber- - Yes I was the Wrestling Coach at East Lyme HS for 30 years! It's a tremendous character building sport! Now my passion is UCONN WBB and WBB in general, but it's no where near the same adrenaline rush as coaching but still enjoyable cheering on my Huskies! Did you coach in CT back in the "dark days"?

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Not to worry. There might even be a few windmills that could use a lance point or two. Well, let me alter that. I'm very fond of windmills, especially the old Dutch type that you picture above; so let's go with windBAGS that could use a lance point or two.

I'm fond of windmills, too, but not as much as my brother. He proposed to my sister-in-law inside the Saxtead windmill in England.

Reaction Score
boontonbomber- - Yes I was the Wrestling Coach at East Lyme HS for 30 years! It's a tremendous character building sport! Now my passion is UCONN WBB and WBB in general, but it's no where near the same adrenaline rush as coaching but still enjoyable cheering on my Huskies! Did you coach in CT back in the "dark days"?
I coached at Wamogo in Litchfield in the late 60's and into the 70's. I don't think that our wrestlers ever butted heads in the states. I coached other sports, but I had more respect for the dedication and sacrifice of my wrestlers than for any of the other athletes that I coached. I was part of the CIAC wrestling committee during the 70's, along with Glenn Rupert from over your way.

Reaction Score
bootonbomber- - Glenn Rupert is one of my best friends and together we're season tix holders with UCONN WBB! What's your name? I was on the CIAC Wrestling Committee during the 90's! At East Lyme we had great teams but just couldn't eeck out a State championship, close several times! I was named 1998 CT Wr coach of the year, and in 2005 Glenn & I were honored to be elected to National Wrestling Hall of Fame! Coaching Wrestling was the highlight of my life, we had great kids from great families!
Truly a small world, the late, Bill Lucas from Booton, NJ was one of my best college buddies from mid 1960's and you coached Wrestling in Booton and CT!

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
bootonbomber- - Glenn Rupert is one of my best friends and together we're season tix holders with UCONN WBB! What's your name? I was on the CIAC Wrestling Committee during the 90's! At East Lyme we had great teams but just couldn't eeck out a State championship, close several times! I was named 1998 CT Wr coach of the year, and in 2005 Glenn & I were honored to be elected to National Wrestling Hall of Fame! Coaching Wrestling was the highlight of my life, we had great kids from great families!
Truly a small world, the late, Bill Lucas from Booton, NJ was one of my best college buddies from mid 1960's and you coached Wrestling in Booton and CT!
Could I suggest that real names be exchanged via PM? 99% of the people on the Internet are nice, perfectly normal folks but the other 1% aren't.

Reaction Score
RSHERMVIKES,
You have no reason to apologize for your posts. I do think it takes a person with class to bare his soul and apologize. Now that you have FALLEN ON YOUR SWORD, keep posting, I enjoy them much. lol

I too, and other Boneyarders feel the same way you do about ut's crazy rants. Some of their rants are so outlandish that I find it hard to believe that it is coming from adult's mouths. Keep posting

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
RSHERMVIKES,
You have no reason to apologize for your posts. I do think it takes a person with class to bare his soul and apologize. Now that you have FALLEN ON YOUR SWORD, keep posting, I enjoy them much. lol

I too, and other Boneyarders feel the same way you do about ut's crazy rants. Some of their rants are so outlandish that I find it hard to believe that it is coming from adult's mouths. Keep posting
sometimes "we" make outlandish comments with our chest poked out and back it up with "this is my ball and I can do whatever I want with it"... that's not very adult-like to me. holding on to old grudges is very childish as well. it takes a mature person to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom