I apologize | The Boneyard

I apologize

Reaction Score
The D is significantly improved over last year. I said wait a week but they showed me a lot today. To those of you that loved last week while I was a skeptic, I apologize.

I thought today was unwinable, but it was very much a winnable game. I have hope.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The D is significantly improved over last year. I said wait a week but they showed me a lot today. To those of you that loved last week while I was a skeptic, I apologize.

I thought today was unwinable, but it was very much a winnable game. I have hope.
If we can compete like that vs what is probably a 6-6 Big10 team I have some hope we can scratch a couple more wins as the AAC looks pretty down this year outside of UCF.

C

Chief00

I appreciate your apology about the defense. Next time listen to Chief and save yourself the pain.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

Last week was not great as UConn should have hammered them.

Don't worry as we are all Husky fans "for the most part".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom