Change Ad Consent I apologize | The Boneyard

I apologize

-
The D is significantly improved over last year. I said wait a week but they showed me a lot today. To those of you that loved last week while I was a skeptic, I apologize.

I thought today was unwinable, but it was very much a winnable game. I have hope.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
The D is significantly improved over last year. I said wait a week but they showed me a lot today. To those of you that loved last week while I was a skeptic, I apologize.

I thought today was unwinable, but it was very much a winnable game. I have hope.
If we can compete like that vs what is probably a 6-6 Big10 team I have some hope we can scratch a couple more wins as the AAC looks pretty down this year outside of UCF.

I appreciate your apology about the defense. Next time listen to Chief and save yourself the pain.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy

Last week was not great as UConn should have hammered them.

Don't worry as we are all Husky fans "for the most part".