I am so starved for a good UConn.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I am so starved for a good UConn..

Reaction Score
The problem was not getting beat by Kansas in the 2nd round. The problem was the regular season was mediocre that we were seeded to play a 1 seed in the 2nd round.
Yes...and I would say thats been the number one criticism by our own fans over the last 7-8 years. We really have not had a great regular season in a long time.

Reaction Score
Yes...and I would say thats been the number one criticism by our own fans over the last 7-8 years. We really have not had a great regular season in a long time.
Wait. That means saint James was responsible for a few of those years. With HIS PLAYERS!

Reaction Score
2016 UConn would have been considered the glory days for a lot of fan bases. They finished 26th on KenPom, won the conference tournament, and won a game in the NCAA Tournament. The reality is that for a lot of fans, that's as good as it gets.

I'm not saying we should 'settle' for that outcome, but I think your experience as a fan will be better if you remember that this is supposed to suck for everyone. There are a lot of teams and a lot of players - getting to the round of 32 is really damn hard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom