I am SO Rooting for Princeton Over Maryland! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I am SO Rooting for Princeton Over Maryland!

Reaction Score
They should rename this thread "who do you want to lose in the first round"

I'm going to be like that kid in the Fios commercial when he made the comment about better cereal choices. I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Reaction Score
Actually, Princeton hanging in there. Down by just 5 at the half!!!

Could it happen? Could it be?

Reaction Score
Would love to see the underdog take down Maryland! Especially after Maryland always seems to play patsies for most of the season. And the good thing is that Princeton has a chance! Princeton has 6'4" Bella Alarie who leads the team in scoring.

Anyone else have an underdog favorite, or upset pick?
I would like to see Maryland lose as well. They have been on a down trend, losing three of last 4 games, I think. But Princeton's star will have to excel for this upset to occur.

Reaction Score
Her super soph Alarie finally got started scoring near the end of the half. I am semi impressed with defense of MD.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
welp, this thread didnt work out that well

tigers stuffed animals 1600x1200 wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_55.jpg

Reaction Score
I think this will be a tough game for Holly. Close until late in the 4th. Tune into Lady Vols Nation for the outrage.
I understand that Holly has laid it all on the line for this game. Inspired by Patrick Henry's quote " Give me Liberty or give me death" she has vowed to accept responsibility and commit Hari Kari if the Vols should lose.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I understand that Holly has laid it all on the line for this game. Inspired by Patrick Henry's quote " Give me Liberty or give me death" she has vowed to accept responsibility and commit Hari Kari if the Vols should lose.
Well it looks like her standing threat of seppuku has been staved off another day.

Reaction Score
So far doesn't look like an upset kind of tournament. Too bad for Princeton.

Next year, perhaps....

Reaction Score
welp, this thread didnt work out that w

DOOKIE: that nifty photo of the crestfallen Tiger says it all - good shot. Didn't see the rout but seems that, as RIXX said, the Orange and Black hung in there for awhile. They loose firepower next year but MIGHT have a couple keepers in the incoming class, though no impressive height coming in. Surely the return of top gun, Alarie, will help and she has two years to go.

Reaction Score
UOTE="Fairfield Fan, post: 2630295, member: 6911"]So far doesn't look like an upset kind of tournament. Too bad for Princeton.

Next year, perhaps....[/QUOTE]

FAIRF: enjoyed your enthusiasm and high hopes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom