I am SO Rooting for Princeton Over Maryland! | The Boneyard

I am SO Rooting for Princeton Over Maryland!

Reaction Score
Would love to see the underdog take down Maryland! Especially after Maryland always seems to play patsies for most of the season. And the good thing is that Princeton has a chance! Princeton has 6'4" Bella Alarie who leads the team in scoring.

Anyone else have an underdog favorite, or upset pick?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Would love to see the underdog take down Maryland! Especially after Maryland always seems to play patsies for most of the season. And the good thing is that Princeton has a chance! Princeton has 6'4" Bella Alarie who leads the team in scoring.

I am sooooooooooooo in agreement. Any day Frese loses is a good day.

Reaction Score
Although I don't expect Boise St. to beat Louisville, I will be interested to see if
they can give them a game. I was surprised to see them get a 16 seed as they come
out of a decent (13th ranked) Mountain West conference and are rated by Sagarin
higher than the other 16 seeds, higher than three of the 15 seeds, and two of the 14 seeds.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I am sooooooooooooo in agreement. Any day Frese loses is a good day.

Guess there's no "Fear the Brenda" in you, Jordy!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Duke over Belmont

JordyG

Reaction Score
I'm more worried about Belmont then a possible second round matchup with UGA
If I where you I'd be majorly concerned with UGA's tough inside game.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
OMG, that's cold...
But hysterical, particularly from a Duke fan. (I've warmed up to Duke since my daughter's in grad school there.)

I had a nephew in grad school there, and my folks went down twice when UConn was playing there to see the games with him. I suspect Triad will agree with my father, that the pulled pork down there is the best.

I've always rooted for Princeton in the dance, ever since the men almost upset Georgetown in the first round late 80's. I love when schools that don't give athletic scholarships do well (in anything).

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I had a nephew in grad school there, and my folks went down twice when UConn was playing there to see the games with him. I suspect Triad will agree with my father, that the pulled pork down there is the best.

I've always rooted for Princeton in the dance, ever since the men almost upset Georgetown in the first round late 80's. I love when schools that don't give athletic scholarships do well (in anything).

Well thanks for the dinner suggestion :p

JordyG

Reaction Score
I don't know...I was pretty happy in 2006 when Maryland came back to beat Duke.
So was Walz since he was her recruiting guru and calming voice on the sidelines. Sort of her Dr. Jekyll. Since then she's been nothing but Ms. Hyde.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom