I Am So Conflicted, Today | The Boneyard

I Am So Conflicted, Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Knowing, as I do, that there is no objective way that both teams can lose, who do I hope will lose the most?

BCU or Syrexcuse?

So totally conflicted.

Reaction Score
Knowing, as I do, that there is no objective way that both teams can lose, who do I hope will lose the most?

BCU or Syrexcuse?

So totally conflicted.
You do realize that BCU is Bethune -Cookman University? Boston College is just BC.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

BCU or Syrexcuse?

So totally conflicted.
It's an impossible decision. Like would you rather eat a bowl of dirt or a bowl of poop?

Reaction Score
I was at UConn when Eric Devendorf and Gerry McNamara played for Syracuse and BC left the Big East after my sophomore year.

Syracuse basketball is easily my least favorite sports team in any sport at any level.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
You do realize that BCU is Bethune -Cookman University? Boston College is just BC.
When the announcement was made, welcoming BC into the ACC, the president of the ACC referred to BC as BCU.

I thought that it was a pretty big insult that the ACC cared so little that they didn't even try to get the name right.

Thenceforth, BCU it is!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
lol yeah. eating poop is never the choice unless the other thing would definitely kill you
At least you save your teeth going the poop route.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Well, BCU was pretty much annihilated.

What are the odds that they go 0-fer in the ACC this season

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I was at UConn when Eric Devendorf and Gerry McNamara played for Syracuse and BC left the Big East after my sophomore year.

Syracuse basketball is easily my least favorite sports team in any sport at any level.

I have a little history with the city and the school in a way, but their actual basketball program I agree ... for me they are probably top 5 in sports w/o thinking too deep into it.

Last edited:

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Well, I might ask, "Whose poop?" before declaring dirt.
IDK, whoever's poop! Dog poop, people poop, cat poop. I think I will go with dirt.

Unless you have some personal experience and would care to enlighten the rest of us about your flavor of the month.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
yeahhhhh you guys should seek counseling
IDK, whoever's poop! Dog poop, people poop, cat poop. I think I will go with dirt.

Unless you have some personal experience and would care to enlighten the rest of us about your flavor of the month.

Science!

Tl;dr: Keep the poop eating in the family and you may have better digestive health.

No, I have not tried, nor intend to.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Why not dirt covered poop - like almond roca.

Reaction Score
Back to the original topic......how bad is BCU??? Even Bryant didn’t get annihilated by Syracuse. And this was a special annihilation......a 38 point annihilation. That might be an all time annihilation. For both sides. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom