I am a huge OSU fan for the next 2 hours | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I am a huge OSU fan for the next 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
No shot he'll be the top big man in the draft because he had a no-show against Ohio State in mid-December?

I'd call that a classic Boneyard over-reaction example...

We look for any reason to denigrate UK. It's who we are.

Reaction Score
Great news. I really hope Michigan and Ohio St can finish in the top half of the B1G and pick up some nice wins on their way.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Great news. I really hope Michigan and Ohio St can finish in the top half of the B1G and pick up some nice wins on their way.
I want to see each knock off Michigan St at least once this season.

Reaction Score
Speaking of overhype the Nova Cats lost also. And the Hoya Paranoia lost to WHO??? UNC Ashville. Go figure.

Reaction Score
Speaking of overhype the Nova Cats lost also.
To top 10 UVA, in UVA's house.
And the Hoya Paranoia lost to WHO??? UNC Ashville. Go figure.
Never were voted into the top 30. Would hardly call a sub-top-30 team hyped. Although they certainly have been worse than expected.

Reaction Score
No shot he'll be the top big man in the draft because he had a no-show against Ohio State in mid-December?

Right, but this isn't an isolated incident with Skal. He's been a no show in most of their big games and makes Brimah look like the hulk with the way he gets moved on the block.

Way too early to state anything definitively about his pro prospects, but clearly, he's way behind where Davis, Towns, and even Nerlens were at this stage.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score

I will bet you $10 to a charity of your choice that Skal doesn't go Top 3 in this year's draft.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I will bet you $10 to a charity of your choice that Skal doesn't go Top 3 in this year's draft.

As your lawyer, who gets 50%, I'd like to strike that and amend to NEXT year's draft.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
I still get 50% f^^ker.
Deal! Just go ahead and send $5 to your favorite charity, thanks for your help! ;)

Anyway, @Matrim55 the offer still stands. Show me that we are just reactionary boneyarders with your money and not your words!

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score

You and anyone who liked your post must not be following him much this season...check out his stats vs good competition:

Duke - 7 pts 4 rebs 1 blk
UCLA - 6 pts 0 rebs 2 blks
OSU - 2 pts 5 rebs 2 blks

Overall averaging 10ppg and 3rpg...this is not a general over reaction of one BY poster this has been voiced by draft evaluators and analysts alike

BUConn10

Reaction Score
You and anyone who liked your post must not be following him much this season...check out his stats vs good competition:

Duke - 7 pts 4 rebs 1 blk
UCLA - 6 pts 0 rebs 2 blks
OSU - 2 pts 5 rebs 2 blks

Overall averaging 10ppg and 3rpg...this is not a general over reaction of one BY poster this has been voiced by draft evaluators and analysts alike
Stop over-reacting and look at his high school recruiting rank.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Deal! Just go ahead and send $5 to your favorite charity, thanks for your help! ;)

I hope this will do.

Merry Christmas to those BY'ers who celebrate. Happy Holidays to those that don't.

Either way, give back when you can and never forget about those that can't.

upload_2015-12-19_19-24-8.png

BUConn10

Reaction Score

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The message board of every team in the country denigrates UK. It's hardly unique to The Boneyard.

Maybe so, but nowhere else besides the BBN board do you find multiple threads every time Calipari makes a radio appearance.

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Maybe so, but nowhere else besides the BBN board do you find multiple threads every time Calipari makes a radio appearance.
There's also only maybe 10 programs that can consider themselves Kentucky's peers, where such discussion would even be relevant. Let's be honest, there's really no reason for a fan of Florida Gulf Coast to give a about what UK and Cal do.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Quite Franky, damn neat everything he says is nausea inducing, so it's really not that unexpected. Plus, his rich history w UConn and new England in general is a driving factor as well.

C

Chief00

Quite Franky, damn neat everything he says is nausea inducing, so it's really not that unexpected. Plus, his rich history w UConn and new England in general is a driving factor as well.
Quite frankly, I love when UK loses - sure we can kick their butts - but like when others do that too.

Reaction Score
I haven't seen him play more than a couple minutes, but in Kentucky terms it sounds like Labissiere is a "bust". Which basically means he's not one and done material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom