Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
This game is atrocious.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Big 3 to end the half for the Buckeyes! Not that it matters but I don't know how UK can be ranked so high.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
OSU up 12 at the break! Which means they'll only lose by 15!

Reaction Score
Can't believe OSU keeps leaving Murray open, he's the only guy on the team who can shoot and he's making everything. Really can't believe Poythress just made a three, dude has trouble making layups.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Calipari's strategy:

Recruit uber athletic and NBA ready one and dones, overwhelm your opponents who have roster of actual college students, and when you need to score simply jump over your opponents.

If you win: credit coaching, superior talent, make a few pitches to some GMs, and thank BBN of course.

If you lose: downplay your opponent, call it their "super bowl". Blame the loss on the inexperience of the team that you hand selected and formed.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Skal and Briscoe seem like a classic over hype example - especially Skal who was supposed to be the top big man in next year's draft...no shot that happens now

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
One additional downside (for college hoops) of the current Kentucky model (I noticed this when they fouled Gibbons a couple of minutes ago), late in games they can foul the opponent at will and not worry about running out of players. Big deal if their top four all foul out of a game, they still will have more talent on the floor than anyone.

On that note its over! Great game buckeyes!

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Skal and Briscoe seem like a classic over hype example - especially Skal who was supposed to be the top big man in next year's draft...no shot that happens now
Skal is painfully unimpressive, yet you will still probably find him in the Top 3 of any analysts "big man rankings".

Reaction Score
Ohio State looked like the better team, they have a lot of young athletes and a few shot makers, they never deviated from what they wanted to do. For Kentucky Ulis is really good, Murray is really good and then it's just a bunch of athletes who can't shoot and have no touch, hard to be a great team when you have only one guy on the team who can shoot. Calipari will blame it all on inexperience. Great day of bball with Duke and Kentucky losing!

BUConn10

Reaction Score
Imagine if Cal didn't steal Jamal Murray at the last second. This team would be absolutely lost, but probably still top 5.

Reaction Score
No shot he'll be the top big man in the draft because he had a no-show against Ohio State in mid-December?

I'd call that a classic Boneyard over-reaction example...

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Great job Ohio State. Cannot wait for Monday to see how much they both drop. We may move up after defeating L-Mass. Who knows.

Reaction Score
Imagine if Cal didn't steal Jamal Murray at the last second. This team would be absolutely lost, but probably still top 5.
He is so lucky he got Murray, without him they are mediocre at best.

Reaction Score
Our blowout wins over Michigan and Ohio State are no joke and will only get stronger once the B1G conference games start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom