I’ve never seen cramps like that | The Boneyard

I’ve never seen cramps like that

Reaction Score
Looked like something with his hip/pelvis area, based on how he was limping and where he was grabbing as he was walking to the locker room

Reaction Score
I’ve seen cramps like that running half marathons. Looks so painful. Lack of water? Stretching?

Reaction Score
You’ve never met my wife.
1615521326551.gif

Reaction Score
Chinese cup treatment, hmmmm. Blood flow to the shoulders but at the expense of the legs??? Idk just a theory coming from a medical professional. Lets avoid the chinese cups prior to the next game please.
This is a terrible joke I hope

Reaction Score
Someone needs a drink or needs to stop drinking immediately over on the Rivals forum

Reaction Score
Someone needs a drink or needs to stop drinking immediately over on the Rivals forum

Somebody said this in the chat too. It's weird.

Fragile =/= soft. Bouk definitely gets injured easily. He is by no means soft. If anything, he puts his body on the line TOO much and too recklessly getting to the rim.

Reaction Score
He's dehydrated. It's happened to me, your entire body seizes up and shuts down.

Limited experience with brutal cramps, but... I'd expect he'll play tomorrow but be really sore. They feel like you went through 15 rounds in a boxing ring by the time you recover, but you're not immobile or anything.

Reaction Score
Not at all, show me a controlled study with chinese cupped college basketball players (i know im setting this one up for many a joke) that have the most extreme of hickeys on their shoulders. Im sure it doesn't exist. Just the other day is the first time I've ever seen this. May I add im not assigning any blame to our staff, whom I think are doing just exceptional.
Would you settle for a world class Olympian example?

Reaction Score
Limited experience with brutal cramps, but... I'd expect he'll play tomorrow but be really sore. They feel like you went through 15 rounds in a boxing ring by the time you recover, but you're not immobile or anything.
I was fine once I hydrated and slept but I was never a D1 basketball player. Another time I couldn't walk like that but I pulled both quads, would be really surprised if it was anything like that for Bouk. He was smiling and laughing and then everything seized up on him. If he really pulled something we would've seen him in serious pain on the court. IV and he should be good to go, he really needs to take better care of his body though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom